Kings Inn Anaheim
$806
$698
Hotels.com
2,642 results
All reviewswafflesroom was cleanminute walkfree breakfastbubba gumpcheesecake factorynear disneylandwithin walking distancegarden walkfree parkingbudget hotelpool and hot tubstayed here for nightslaundry facilitieswould stay againafter a long daydisneyland trip
Reviewed July 11, 2014

The Room was big and clean, but Old, seems its not renovated and painted in a long time. The room had a fridge and a microwave which was not plugged in (hence was not sure if it was a charged service). Staff is not very helpful. Breakfast is below par. The room has a lot of noise coming in from the corridors and I could hear my next room guests speaking and laughing in the night. Only good thing about this hotel is the location, its just a 10 min walk from the Disneyland tram station. The hotel provides a map on how to reach there.

Room Tip: Choose rooms with 2 queen beds
  • Stayed: July 2014, traveled solo
Super8k, General Manager at Kings Inn Anaheim, responded to this reviewResponded July 17, 2014

Thank you for the review. So glad you found our location so convenient during your trip to Disneyland. We actually have recently upgraded all our rooms and added extras such as the fridge in every room for the convenience of our guests. New carpeting, new furnishings as well as new bedding. I do take your comment that the staff was not helpful very seriously, and wish you had elaborated on that a bit more. Our staff prides themselves at exceling in customer service and being helpful and friendly to each and every guest. I am disappointed to hear that they fell short during your visit with us. You mention that there was noise at night. We do have a 24 hour front desk that you can call at any time and they will assist. I would always suggest giving them a call in the event that you are disturbed by other guests during your stay. We do offer a complimentary breakfast served daily. Our Super Start breakfast consists of 2 kinds of cold cereal, hot oatmeal, toast with jam, waffles with syrup, our Super 8 signature cinnamon rolls, as well as yogurt, fresh fruit, juice, cocoa, tea and coffee. I am sorry to hear this did not meet up to your expectations. Please come visit us again next time you are in Anaheim, I am sure you will be happy with all the room upgrades and the refurbishments we have made. Look forward to seeing again.

Reviewed July 9, 2014 via mobile

The rooms were nice and clean and the location was great. Only downside is the breakfast. Very small variety, and if you want anything hot, you have to stand in line forever. The room whe the food is is miniscule inducing claustrophobia. My recommendation: bring your own breakfast.

Stayed: May 2014, traveled with family

Thanks for the review! I am pleased to hear you found our location so convenient while visiting Disneyland. We are just minutes away from the Disneyland park, as well as so many wonderful dining establishments and shops. Thank you for the compliments to our housekeeping department and its great to hear that they exceeded your expectations and your found the room so nice, clean and comfortable. We do offer a complimentary Super Start breakfast every morning that includes 2 kinds of cereals, oatmeal, toast with jam, waffles with syrup, fresh fruit, yogurt, as well as Super 8 signature cinnamon rolls. We also offer coffee, hot cocoa, and tea. We do have additional seating in our pool area, as well as on our sundeck, both places are a super place to enjoy your breakfast before you start your day. Again, thanks for the review, we do hope to see you again next time you are in Anaheim.

Reviewed July 8, 2014

The rooms are clean and redecorated and the beds were very comfortable; great location with easy access to Disneyland and Downtown Disney; nice pool and hot tub outside. Negatives: the price was higher than I expected for a Super 8 and breakfast wasn't much. Still, a nice room and acceptable accommodations.

• Stayed: June 2014
2  Thank Bnjmcleod

Thanks for the review. Yes we have recently remodeled our rooms, including adding fridges to all the rooms. I am glad to know you are happy with all the upgrades. We do have a great location, so convenient to Disneyland, only 10 minutes walk and you are there. I appreciate that you mentioned our heated pool and hot tub and enjoyed them during your stay. It sure is nice after a long day at the park to take a dip and have a bit of relaxation time. We have many complimentary amenities such as free wifi, complimentary breakfast, free parking, we are priced accordingly, and during peak season, rates are a bit more than during off season. We do hope to see you again in the near future!

Reviewed July 7, 2014

The first night I was impressed with room appereance, the location was perfect, the next night I stayed the maids didn't do any effort to fix the beds they were made like in a rush otherwise I would of give 5. I would come back again!!

• Stayed: June 2014

We do have a very convenient location so close to the convention center, just a few minutes walk. I am happy to know you found our rooms to your liking. We have recently remodeled them and added amenities such as a fridge in every room. I am sorry to hear you found housekeeping did not meet your expectations during your stay. I have followed up with my housekeeping manager, and assure you it has been addressed. I am so excited to hear you will be back! Thank you so much for the review!

Reviewed July 7, 2014

On a recent trip to California, we were looking for a place to stay near Disneyland (location) that offered safe surroundings (location), comfortable and clean accommodations (from reviews by others), at a price that still allowed us to enjoy Disneyland. This was exactly what I hoped it would be.

It's located less than a block from the parks and surrounded by other (seemingly nicer by appearance) hotels. This made it so there were lots of other tourists walking around and provided a very safe feel. Out our room's window we could see the Tower of Terror and the back of Cars Land. We also were able to enjoy the Disney's nighttime fireworks from the pool of the motel.

The room was clean enough for the price. No complaints here. We weren't there to hang out in the room anyways. We enjoyed the pool and hot tub. The continental breakfast was pretty much the only downfall. There were a few yogurts (if you arrived early), two sugary cereals, juice, coffee, and frozen waffles for you to toast in a very crowded "breakfast room."

This place is not to be confused with the other Anaheim Super * that is located on the opposite side of Disneyland. We mistakenly pulled into there on our first night and I was already having regrets just based on the surroundings and the fact that there wasn't a single parking space for me. I thought I had made a mistake, but I was relieved to discover that we were at the other one - if nothing else, just on first appearance impressions alone.

Bottom line: good cheap place to stay near Disneyland.

• Stayed: June 2014, traveled with family
2  Thank JayneTravelers

I love the fact that you enjoyed being able to view Disneyland fireworks from the pool. We also have a great view of the spectacular show from our sundeck. We do have rooms that face the Disneyland park and they do have a wonderful view of the Tower of Terror, as well as Carsland and many other attractions. I am glad to know you found our location so convenient, and you felt safe and sound when staying here. I appreciate your feedback on our complimentary Super Start breakfast. We do have various items such as cereals, hot oatmeal, toast with jam, waffles with syrup, our Super 8 Signature cinnamon rolls, fresh fruit, yogurt, hot cocoa, hot coffee and tea. I will take your comments into consideration, and again appreciate your feedback. I am so glad that we fit into your budget and we do look forward to seeing you again soon!