“This was a great choice. Nice desk person--even though it...”

Super 8 Anaheim Near Disneyland
Ranked #31 of 118 Hotels in Anaheim

Traveler tips help you choose the right room.   Room tips (256)
  • Chinese (Traditional) first
  • Finnish first
  • Turkish first
Regina, Canada
3 of 5 bubbles Reviewed June 14, 2014

We would typically choose an option that might provide more quality for the price and from the reviews, I had expected a little more. The room was older but clean so that was good. We also got discount tickets to Universal Studios from the front desk which we appreciated. The front desk people were friendly enough. In terms of the feel of the surroundings, it was very basic and felt like a budget place. The pool was in the middle of the parking lot. The breakfast room which is very small and congested for the number of people trying to use it. There is an attendant on duty requesting room numbers which is understandable in a busy location but unfortunately she wasn't very friendly. Breakfast selections were packaged cinnamon buns, toaster waffles, toast, cereal and seedy oranges. It was nice to have the option of packaged oatmeal. The tables in the eating area got very messy and no one seemed to be around to wipe them between guests. Based on this experience, I will be avoiding Super 8 as I have in the past.

• Stayed June 2014, traveled as a couple
Super8k, General Manager at Super 8 Anaheim Near Disneyland, responded to this review, June 20, 2014
Thank you for taking the time to give us a review. I do apologize if we did not meet up to your expectations. I am glad you found our rooms clean and comfortable. It also great to hear you found it so convenient and such a good value to purchase tickets with us at the front desk. Thanks for the compliment to our front desk staff, I am glad you found them friendly and helpful. I do apologize for any inconvenience concerning our breakfast room area. I assure you I take your feedback very seriously and am looking into this. I am sorry to hear you found our breakfast hostess not friendly or efficient. I have addressed this, and want to thank you again for your feedback. I do hope you give us another chance and would like to have you stop by and say hello when you are back.
Wellington, New Zealand
4 of 5 bubbles Reviewed June 14, 2014

The location was very handy to Disneyland and the price was cheap.
Staff were very friendly and helpful.
The room was clean however dated, small and the air conditioning unit was noisy.
This isn't too much of a problem as you really only want a bed to sleep in, you have to get out and experience California !
If I was to go back to Disneyland I would go back to Super 8 for the location and price.
Thanks Super 8 !

Room Tip: Our room on level 2 didn't have many people walking past and seemed more private, the rooms towa...
  • Stayed June 2014, traveled as a couple
So happy to know you found our location to be so convenient! Its true we are just minutes away from the Disneyland park as well as many other dining establishments. We are also glad to hear we fit into your budget and made it an affordable stay. Thank you for the compliments to our front desk staff. I am glad you found us to be friendly and helpful. I appreciate your feedback on our rooms, I will take this into consideration . I am so glad to hear you will be back next time you are visiting Disneyland! We look forward to your return.
Lancaster, California
3 of 5 bubbles Reviewed June 10, 2014 via mobile

My family and I come to Disneyland for 3-4 days every June and stay at a local hotel. This year, we found the Super 8 to be the least expensive within a decent location to the park. The walk is about 1/2 mile, not too bad. Checkin went smooth and we had no problems. We used the pool twice. It was small but clean. Breakfast they offered was cereal, toast and eggo waffles. Nothing fancy but fine for kids. The room was very dated but very clean. Parking was easy. My only complaint is they did not make up our room the first two days. We had to ask twice for clean towels. I would only stay here again is I couldn't find somewhere closer that was not too much more expensive. Overall, a clean place to sleep. Nothing more.

Stayed June 2014, traveled with family
Super8k, General Manager at Super 8 Anaheim Near Disneyland, responded to this review, June 21, 2014
I am happy to hear you found us affordable as well as a convenient location. We are a 10 to 15 minute walk from the entrance to the Disneyland Resort. 1 and a half blocks. We are also conveniently located next to the Garden Walk as well as many other dining establishments. It's wonderful you had the chance to enjoy our heated pool and spa while you were here. It's a great place to relax after a day at the park. I'm glad you enjoyed our complimentary breakfast. We do have the items you mentioned, as well as warm cinnamon rolls, fresh fruit, yogurt, hot oatmeal as well as hot coffee, tea, and cocoa. We also have 2 kinds of juice as well. I do want to apologize if your room was not made up for two days. I assure you I have addressed this personally with my housekeeping manager. I do hope to see you again next time you are in Anaheim. Thank you for choosing to stay with us.