Motel 6 Anaheim Maingate
$199
$180
$159
  • Breakfast included
Portofino Inn & Suites Anaheim Hotel(Anaheim)(Great Value!)
$155
$119
Savings alert! 15% below average rates

The price you found is 15% lower than this hotel's average rate of $140/night.

$115
$707
$641
Hotels.com
  • Restaurant
All reviewshardwood floorsplace to sleepblow dryerper dayday passvending machinesave moneybudget hotelbeds were comfortableart shuttlemini fridgedisneyland tripfree parkingafter a long daymin walkking roomwalking distance to disneyland
Reviewed October 5, 2012 via mobile

I am accustomed to staying in higher end chain hotels like the Hyatt and Hilton, and was slightly hesitant to stay at a Motel 6. However, I was pleasantly surprised with this hotel. Since it was just my teenage son and I , and we were just looking for an overnight for Disneyland, it worked well. Rooms have been given a facelift and look nice. Beds are pretty comfortable- I slept great. I do suggest bringing your own pillows though. Staff here was awesome. Super nice, super helpful. Shuttle to Disneyland was convenient- 5 dollars for adults and 2 dollars for kids 3-9. Overall, I would say great budget hotel if you basically just need a place to sleep while at Disneyland.

• Stayed: October 2012
1  Thank Christina D
Reviewed October 4, 2012

I booked the Motel 6 for a spur of the moment trip. I liked the price and I knew that it was within walking distance to the parks. We didn't find any bugs (which I was keeping my eye out for...) The bathroom was not what I would call clean. The floors looked as though the only way they had been mopped was with a damp cloth. They were streaked with dirt. There were stains on the sheets, comforter and towels (some of the scratchiest towels on the planet might I add.) Folded in the scratchy towels were waded up "cleaned" hairs. The decor is minimal but has been remodeled. We didn't notice the traffic noise from I-5 even thought we were very close. If the cleanliness was there I would say that Motel 6 would have a good deal going.

• Stayed: October 2012, traveled as a couple
1  Thank Nicole N
Reviewed September 25, 2012

This hotel is great if you are on a budget. There is a charge for everything and the room design is ackward. There is no where to really store your clothes and things. The beds were not the comfortable. I would stay here again if I needed a good budget motel.

• Stayed: May 2012, traveled with friends
2  Thank TarrynK18
Reviewed September 24, 2012

While the low price was great and the room looked good too, I learned not to judge a book by its cover. I woke up to my wife screaming because there was a roach the size of my hand in the bathroom. It was the biggest roach I've ever seen and I live in NYC mind you. In addition to our roach friend, there was a pesky fly, a few moths and a couple of mosquitos. The maids obviously keep the doors wide open while cleaning. I would have sacrificed clean towels if it meant our critter friends were gone. Other than this, the bed was rock hard. Might as well have slept on the floor. In conclusion, shell out a few extra bucks and stay somewhere else. You get what you pay for here.

• Stayed: September 2012
Reviewed September 21, 2012

My entire family booked with Maingate when we could not find any other hotels(cheap or expensive!) close to DisneyLand during spring break 2012. I mean, it was our fault because we waited last minute to book our rooms, but we didn't realize it was "spring break" & that everyone AND their mother were going to DisneyLand for their spring break! So anyways, we found Maingate online, saw the remodeled rooms & thought they looked nice. We really had no choice but to book the rooms or else we would have to cancel the trip altogether. We weren't expecting anything great or fancy since it was a "Hotel 6" & honestly, we just needed a place to lay our heads for the night since we were gone from early morning to late @ night. We booked 3 rooms, 1 for my family(2 adults & 2 kids) our room included mini fridge & microwave since we brought a little bit of food(lunchables, soda, cup o noodles, yogurt, milk & cereal, etc...) so we wouldn't have to eat out breakfast, lunch AND dinner AND in-between snacks & save some $(which we did!), 1 room for my brothers family(2 adults & 4 kids) & another room for my mother(2 adults). Check in was easy, room & bathroom was very nice & modern(my daughters & I actually LOVED the design & decoration of the room & bathroom). Also very clean. We did not get to use pool due to the cool weather but others were swimming & it looked nice & clean. My family, my brothers family nor my mother & her fiance had any issues whatsoever with our rooms or stay. They had a Disneyland & Adventure Park shuttle right outside lobby that picked up/dropped off frequently(a very very small fee to use), which was awesome. The outside isn't anything special but it's not bad by any means. Overall, we were all VERY happy with our stay here & if we ever plan to go to Disneyland again, this will actually be my first choice just because we had such a great stay, its a great value, the rooms are nice & clean, & because of the shuttle, which takes us straight to and from Disneyland. Also, as a bonus, we were able to watch Disneyland's fireworks from our hotel room every night. I would definitely stay here again &/or recommend it to family & friends.

• Stayed: March 2012, traveled with family