Motel 6 Anaheim Maingate
  • Pool
  • Breakfast included
Riviera Motel(Anaheim)
View Hotel
All reviewshardwood floorsplace to sleepblow dryerper dayday passvending machinebudget hotelsave moneybeds were comfortableart shuttlemini fridgedisneyland tripfree parkingafter a long daymin walkking roomwalking distance to disneyland
FilterAll languages
Reviewed September 10, 2012

I book a room for my daughter and her husband for a 2 day trip to Disneyland. Funds were a little tight for the couple so I helped them pick this Motel 6 near the kingdom. They loved the room was very nice and clean with a very modern look and feel. Was a great place for them to stay for the few days the were visiting the Magic Kingdom!

• Stayed: September 2012, traveled as a couple
1  Thank deadgrassdog
Reviewed September 4, 2012

We stayed at the hotel for a trip to Disneyland. Check in was easy and the staff was nice. I knew not to expect too much because even though its been renovated, its still Motel 6. When we got to the room I noticed right away that one bed had stains on the sheets. The whole three days we slept on top of the covers. I consistently found someone elses hair every where and the bathroom needed a good scrub. When the maid stocked the towels they would only give us one wash cloth so we had to ask for more since there were two adults and a two year old. Unfortunately we were also put next door to a guest who brought their dog along with them. They locked the dog in the room alone so there was constant barking night & day. I didn't think the hotel was horrible but I wouldn't stay here again.

• Stayed: August 2012
Reviewed August 29, 2012

Booked through travel agent. Desk clerks at check in were very pleasant as well as helpful. Checked in and informed clerk I had bus (ART) pass/Disney Tickets waiting. They were in the manager's desk locked up. I could have waitied till next day, it was after 11pm after long train ride. Though girl who helped me at front desk was so good to call manager to get my bus and Disney passes. Bus stand was right out by lobby back and forth to Disney, how convenient!
Used pool area and spa, very great to have after walking around Disney all morning and early afternoon. Room was nothing fancy. Though I'd be at Disney most of the time. Come back to use pool room would be all tidied up by maids.
I would tell anyone needing a clean comfortable place to stay at a verrrrrrry reasonable price near the Disneyland Resort, this is the place.
Also desk clerk nice enough to get me a cab back to the train station following my 4-night stay here.
Hope this was some help to those in search of a budget price Motel while visiting The Magic Kingdom and thank you for your time.

• Stayed: August 2012, traveled solo
Reviewed August 29, 2012

Highly recommended, only problem is they don't have much parking. But they still get an A++++ It was clean, not noisy, vey private, has a clean pool. The workers are very friendly I have stayed there on three Seperate occasion even if it's not close to my destination! And you also get to enjoy the fire works every night

• Stayed: May 2012
1  Thank Stephmint123
Reviewed August 26, 2012

After a horrible experience at a motel 6 in San Diego, we figured we would give them one more try. (It didnt help that we had a free night due to the horrible experience). We surprised our son with a trip to Disneyland. Upon checking in we were greeted by a super friendly front desk clerk. We got a non smoking king room on the 4th floor, the room was spacious had lots of storage space, bed was comfortable, bathroom was spotless and television had a wide variety of channels we got to watch the Disneyland fireworks from our room. We had a blast and had no issues with the property. we will return very soon.

Room Tip: If you need a fridge request it when making reservation. as they sell out fast
  • Stayed: August 2012, traveled with family