“Great Value”

Ranked #93 of 118 Hotels in Anaheim
Avondale, Arizona
“Great Value”
Reviewed March 30, 2008

When I read the previous reviews of this hotel I was very concerned. Once we checked in, I did a thorough check of the carpet, shower, toilet, fridge, and under the beds. New management has done an excellent job of turning it around. All of the linens were new as well as the furniture, fridge, and microwave. This hotel was under priced compared to what we received and the surrounding hotels and their prices. We will stay again.

• Liked — Price
  • Disliked — N/A
  • Stayed March 2008, traveled with family
2 Thank travelerAZ2

Traveler tips help you choose the right room.   Room tips (11)
Philippines
Reviewed March 25, 2008

My sister and I stayed at room 103 for three nights and find the place better than we expected. Though when we first entered the room it smelled a bit "old", this cleared after a while. It seems to be newly refurbished and painted and nothing like what the other reviews I’ve read (clean and new microwave, refrigerator, cable TV, bed linen and daily fresh towels). This is because of the recent efforts done by the new management to renovate the place. The manager is very helpful and accommodating and even helped us with our arrangements for airport pick-up. The breakfast is superb – coffee, apple juice or orange juice with croissant, toasted bread, mini donuts and cookies. The location is great, only 10-minute leisure walk from Disneyland. We’re definitely recommending the place!

• Liked — The location and the price
  • Disliked — none
  • Stayed March 2008, traveled with family
    • Check in / front desk
    • Business service (e.g., internet access)
1 Thank sly732
SF Bay Area
Reviewed March 1, 2008

DO NOT STAY HERE. This hotel was the worst I have ever stayed in. It was filthy and I chose to ignore my inner voice and didn't check out right away. In the morning I found dead bed bugs in the sheets! And then realized later I had been bitten all over my body...face, neck, hands, arms, legs...any part of my body that hadn't been clothed. This experience was DISGUSTING and very uncomfortable for several days. The worst part is that I recently realized I took stowaway bedbugs home and have had the whole house steam cleaned and exterminated. I honestly would have preferred sleeping in my car to my experience at the Little Boy Blue Motel.
I will say the people are very nice, but they need a higher standard of cleanliness before they can charge another person to sleep there.

• Liked — Nothing. Well, close to Disneyland and Convention Center.
  • Disliked — BED BUGS, lack of cleanliness, bad smell.
  • Stayed October 2007, traveled on business
    • Check in / front desk
    • Business service (e.g., internet access)
2 Thank elarue