We stayed here for five nights during our most recent trip to Disneyland. The hotel was clean, comfortable and affordable. The walk to Disney was a little long. After our oldest came down with a cold we opted to ride the Anaheim shuttle to Disney so she wouldn't have to walk. The shuttle was convenient and we never waited more than 10 minutes. For the price ($45/night) this place was a steal!!
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Our newly renovated property presents guests with a fun and modern art deco ambiance suitable for both business travelers and families alike. This amenities-rich, full-service hotel offers spacious guestrooms and suites at an affordable rate right in the heart of Orange County, adjacent to Disneyland(R), Disney's California Adventure(R), Downtown Disney(R), and with easy access to the Anaheim Convention Center, and many other Southern California attractions. Now welcoming small dogs!! A fee does apply. Book our 60th Anniversary package and receive a $60 food and beverage credit during your stay. (One $60 credit voucher per stay) ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Expedia, Hotels.com, Priceline, IHG, Orbitz, Cancelon, Hotwire, Travelocity, Cheap Tickets, Agoda, getaroom.com, TripOnline SA and HotelQuickly so you can book your Holiday Inn Hotel & Suites Anaheim (1 BLK/Disneyland) reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Holiday Inn Hotel And Suites Anaheim (1 Blk/Disneyland)
- Holiday Inn Hotel Anaheim
- Holiday Inn Anaheim
- Anaheim Holiday Inn