The hotel dose shows its age in the area of carpeting and a few other minor things, but I must say it was Very Clean. I have stayed at other hotels of the same class in this area, and I must say this is by far the best in the area. I stayed with my family and, we utilized the pool and sauna every night. The pool was heated to about 75 degrees Fahrenheit, not as warm as I would of liked but, It was very swim able in January. The only interaction I had with the staff was at check in and check out. Both were extremely nice and quick. If you would like to walk to Disneyland from this hotel It is possible but, I would not recommend it. The Distance would be about a half mile each direction. Going there is not bad but coming back after a log day can be a pain. If your children are under the age of 9 I would suggest the Buss system. It’s not that expensive. But for a family of 4 it’s just as cheap to drive to the main gate and pay the $10.00 for parking. (Plus you can leave stuff in your car, a cooler with food can save you a lot of cash as Disney food is expensive). If you stay at this hotel be aware that the Pool area closes at 10pm (but the hotel staff didn’t actually close it down until about 10:30) My family came back from the part at 9 so that we could sit in the hot tub for an hr and soak our feet. It was Nice to take that time and meet some of the other guests from around the country/world. Another nice feature was the towels at the pool. We never had to bring out towels out of our room, there were always plenty at the pool. This hotel left me and my family with some good memory; we will definitely be back in the future.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Our newly renovated property presents guests with a fun and modern art deco ambiance suitable for both business travelers and families alike. This amenities-rich, full-service hotel offers spacious guestrooms and suites at an affordable rate right in the heart of Orange County, adjacent to Disneyland(R), Disney's California Adventure(R), Downtown Disney(R), and with easy access to the Anaheim Convention Center, and many other Southern California attractions. Now welcoming small dogs!! A fee does apply. Book our 60th Anniversary package and receive a $60 food and beverage credit during your stay. (One $60 credit voucher per stay) ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with IHG, Booking.com, Expedia, Travelocity, Hotels.com, Ctrip TA, TripOnline SA, Cheap Tickets, Hotwire, Cancelon, getaroom.com and HotelQuickly so you can book your Holiday Inn Hotel & Suites Anaheim (1 BLK/Disneyland) reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Holiday Inn Hotel And Suites Anaheim (1 Blk/Disneyland)
- Holiday Inn Hotel Anaheim
- Holiday Inn Anaheim
- Anaheim Holiday Inn