Holiday Inn Hotel & Suites Anaheim (1 BLK/Disneyland)
$145
$169
Marriott Hotels
  • Restaurant
$127
Best Western Plus Stovall's Inn(Anaheim)(Great Value!)
$122
  • Restaurant
$605
Orbitz.com
  • Pool
Fairfield Inn by Marriott Anaheim Resort(Anaheim)(Great Value!)
$148
Hotelpower.com
1,299 results
All reviewskids eat freeonyx restaurantsplash zoneparking lotsplash padparking structuremickey friendsminute walkgift shoprestaurant stafffront desk staffdisney parkingart shuttleafter a long dayper dayshuttle busroom was clean and comfortable
FilterAll languages
Reviewed November 18, 2013

Needed a reasonably priced hotel near Disneyland, and chose this Holiday Inn due to location (an easy 3 block walk), and price (including breakfast each day). Quiet. Clean, comfortable beds, large rooms, housekeeping staff friendly and efficient. A well lit area for returning at night in the dark, felt safe.
Tickets available for purchase to Disneyland and California Adventure on premises. I would stay here again.

• Stayed: November 2013, traveled with family
Reviewed November 14, 2013

The hotel has nicely renovated, clean, and quiet rooms. Ample sundries store (no liquor like other hotels' stores and limited foodstuffs - a lot of merch). Really nice restaurant. We were thinking standard hotel/motel food. But it was a very nice menu (with breakfast buffet if you wanted) and very acceptable, if not downright good, food. Like a Denny's/Shari's/Elmer's type. Prices were VERY legit. No gouging because you are vacation. Kids eat free, so that was a bonus. Really nice pool area, with the warmest pool water I've ever been in. Almost not a relief from the afternoon heat. But fun and clean. Staff was friendly and attentive. We'd give this a 5, except the restaurant/bar was closed from 2-4pm - so no afternoon snacks before heading back to the parks. And the sundry store didn't open until 7:30 (which was too late to grab some juice or something before heading over for magic hour at Disney) and closed mid afternoon as well. We would have thought they should be open from 6am-10pm, since there were 4 times during our stay when we wanted something, but it was closed. We would have also enjoyed some free coffee for our journey to the Disney parks. Also, no fridge or microwave (they have them for $10 rent). Would have been nice for leftovers or cold juice in the morning.

It is about a 15 minute walk to Downtown Disney (ESPN Zone, Monorail, Disneyland Hotel). Then another 5 or so to the gates. We just bought a multi-day transit pass. #11 Shuttle picks you up at the hotel, makes two stops, and drops you off at Disney. They sometimes combined the #10 and #11 in the afternoons/evenings, adding a few more 10-second stops. 15 minutes each way was about average. Came about every 20 minutes. Usually 1/4 to 1/2 full. About $4/day for adults, $1/day for kids. Worth it after a long day at the parks. We stayed at a hotel on Harbor drive last year (3 hotels from the entrance gate, $200+/night) within minutes of walking to the gate. The Holiday Inn on Walnut is a better deal for our family. We very much enjoyed the cleanliness, free wifi, affordable dining, great pool, easy shuttles, and nice staff. We will make this home base from now on when we visit Disney.

Room Tip: We stayed in 3305 - building 3, 3rd floor. We faced the Disney Parking Garage so it was quiet. No view, but never really opened the curtains anyway. Couldn't say about the even number rooms, across the hall, toward the pool areas. I don't think any room can see the fireworks, though we sure heard them. It was cool.
  • Stayed: November 2013, traveled with family
1  Thank Todd I
Reviewed November 13, 2013

I like this hotel , because it is always clean . It is on the backside of disneyland , but I take the ART bus or walk to the backside of downtown disney from here. It is a quiet hotel and clean. I never had a problem here. Have stayed 7 or more times here.The last time was in October for 2 nights . the gift store in the hotel has lots of souvenirs , and nicely priced.

• Stayed: October 2013, traveled with family
1  Thank blase14
Reviewed November 11, 2013

Stayed at the hotel from 4 - 10 november and were really satisfied. Staff was nice and really helpful. We had free wi-fi in the room and pc/printing also free. Rooms were nice and clean and housekeeping did a good job keeping it that way! Hotel is on walking distance of downtown disney and shuttle service to disneyland was nice and easy too. Overall had a good stay and would defenitely come back again!

• Stayed: November 2013
Tom V, General Manager at Holiday Inn Hotel & Suites Anaheim (1 BLK/Disneyland), responded to this reviewResponded November 18, 2013

Thank you for staying with us! We are very happy you had a good time here. Our entire staff is looking forward to seeing you again!

Tom Van Winkle

Reviewed November 11, 2013

I guess I should have read some of the other reviews before booking here. I am extremely disappointed by the lack of customer service. I booked way in advance, only to find a cheaper rate (a savings of almost $30/per night) a couple of weeks later. Even though my rate is non-refundable, my confirmation email did say that if I found a lower advertised rate that the first night is free. Unfortunately, getting a hold of someone who is helpful and the power to credit our first night is a completely different story.

Over the course of a week and a half, I talked to a series of people. Only one of the people that I spoke to seemed like he cared, although he stated that he was unable to help me. Over that same time period, I left three messages, two of which were for the Sales Manager, Jeannette D. I still have not received a call back, from either person.

There will be a group of 10 of us visiting Disneyland for the same time period. I am the first one to book, and after sharing my experience with the group, I will most likely be the last. Good customer service is not only key to running a successful business, but also extremely important to me. Needless to say, this hotel is not getting any return business from me.

Stayed: November 2013, traveled as a couple

Thank you for letting us know about your recent experience with booking our hotel. I do apologize for the confusion regarding our best price internet guarantee. I know you have spoken to our Reservations Manager and he explained the policy but should you have any other questions please contact me at 714-535-0300.

We do hope you enjoy and the rest of your party enjoy your future stay with us.

Tom Van Winkle