Holiday Inn Hotel & Suites Anaheim (1 BLK/Disneyland)
$138
$199
$178
$159
  • Breakfast included
Wyndham Garden Anaheim(Anaheim)(Great Value!)
$205
$145
Orbitz.com
Portofino Inn & Suites Anaheim Hotel(Anaheim)(Great Value!)
$155
$119
Savings alert! 15% below average rates

The price you found is 15% lower than this hotel's average rate of $140/night.

$108
$105
$199
$742
$661
  • Restaurant
Savings alert! 13% below average rates

The price you found is 13% lower than this hotel's average rate of $764/night.

1,318 results
All reviewskids eat freeonyx restaurantsplash zonesplash padparking lotparking structuremickey friendsminute walkgift shoprestaurant stafffront desk staffdisney parkingart shuttleafter a long dayper dayshuttle busroom was clean and comfortable
Reviewed October 1, 2013

My stay this past Tuesday, 24 September. As an IHG Platinum member I've had the pleasure of visiting numerous hotels, but my recent stay at this one of my most enjoyable stays that I can remember .

From the super fast check-in with such a happy agent whose name I don't remember, which included a very nice upgrade to a suite that overlooked the pool to the attentive service that our waiter Jose gave us during breakfast (and this was with his knowing that it was a comp breakfast). Surprisingly the only things that were even slightly amiss was our wake up call was 5 min late (not a biggie), and that there were no plates or silverware in the suites' kitchenette.

The hotel has it's own restaurant and a small bar. We enjoyed breakfast there, they offered a full menu as well as an all you can eat breakfast buffet - which is what we both choose. The food was fresh and they were quick to refill. One nice touch was each of the booths had their own little 12" tv with DirectTV so we could enjoy our meal while watching The Price is Right! LOL.

The hotel is on the other side of the Mickey and Friends parking garage in a quiet residential area. It's just a 5 walk down tree covered streets to the Disneyland hotel and another few minutes walk to the Downtown Disney monorail station. My friend and I had no issues walking back to the hotel at 1am in the morning from the resort. The hotel is also part of the ART bus system but we never used it. I did see a sign showing that parking for guests was now $10 a night, which I thought was a little pricey.

The hotel also has a very nice pool and hot tub with a row of mini-cabanas as well as a fair sized exercise room - both of which I didn't have the chance to use. The staff really seemed to care and want to make sure you had a pleasant stay.

I have been so impressed with service from the staff that I just made two reservations for this upcoming weekend at this hotel and am even thinking about doing a third as we are thinking of staying at Disney perhaps till Tuesday.

• Stayed: September 2013, traveled with friends
1  Thank awaflyboy
Reviewed September 28, 2013

We wanted a hotel within half mile to Disneyland so I booked this hotel seeing that it was a block away from Downtown Disney. So it IS one block and it is within walking distance (it is literally right behind the Disneyland parking garage), but be warned: this is the only hotel on this part of the street and is located in a "ghetto" neighborhood. We definitely didn't feel very safe walking back to our hotel at night after our day in Disneyland. Since it's the only hotel in this particular area, you're walking back to the hotel by yourself with not a lot of people/toursists around. And no point in driving since the Disneyland parking lot is next door to the hotel. Also, the hotel charges $5 per adult to ride the shuttle to Disneyland.

But other than hotel location, we booked a good deal for a suite. Service at front desk and cafeteria was nice. No cafe in the hotel tho, so you'd have to order coffee or breakfast to-go at the restaurant front desk. Note: Suite kitchens DO NOT have a stove; just a microwave, sink, and fridge.

I will likely book a hotel on Ball street next time, so we will feel safer around a lot of other people walking back to their hotels too. But if you plan on shuttling or driving to Disnyeland, you can get a pretty good deal with this hotel.

Stayed: June 2013, traveled with family
2  Thank Michelle L
IHGCare, Guest Relations Manager at Holiday Inn Hotel & Suites Anaheim (1 BLK/Disneyland), responded to this reviewResponded October 13, 2013

Dear Michelle L,

Thank you for your review. We are pleased you liked the hotel suite you received. However, we are sorry to read that you did not find our hotel in a convenient location for your needs and regret you felt unsafe in the area. We appreciate your feedback as this is our best resource for improving guest services. If there is anything you need next time you stay with us, please do not hesitate to let us know.

Zelyn N
Case Manager
IHGCare

Reviewed September 23, 2013

Fellow Disney travellers...We have been staying at the Holiday Inn and Suties in Anaheim for years....even before their renovation...We have always found the staff to be on the helpful and friendly side...The reno's just make this hotel a must stay when in Disney...The restaurant staff are also very kind and helpful and they get the job done in a quick orderly manner...In fact our waitress gave us a hug when we told her it was our last day at the hotel and told us that she would miss us...Our original stay was for 7 nights and then we were moving to another property in Newport...The hotel Manager asked us if we would consider staying if they were to match the price of the other property and of course we said YES!!! Taking a chance on another property when we already know that this hotel is fantastic would not be a good idea...Our tip for this hotel is to purchase the Best flexible rate with Breakfast...This entitles our family to Breakfast every morning with no hassles...and of course kids eat free with every adult in your party...The staff here are always willing to help...whether it is a mall or restaurant you are looking for or a particular route on the crazy LA freeway system...Being a Priority member will give you an even better break on your stay...We did not pay for parking and we each got a bottle of water before our departure for the Disney Resort...Not sure if you know but a bottle of water at Disneyland is $3.45 and we had 5 people in our party so it adds up quickly...The comments on trip advisor mostly represent this hotel accurately but there are always going to be people that have a bad attitude in life so take those negative comments with a grain of salt! The one thing that people do find misrepresentative is the "1 block to Disney" thing...Well It actually is 1blk but it is a very long block to the entrance of the Disney property which isn't the actual park but their parking/hotel/Downtown Disney...But legally it is a block to the property so they do have the right to tell you that it's a block...I think that the walk is quite enjoyable actually...If you don't like exercise than you can take a shuttle...your choice! There was one negative at the hotel that I will mention and I don't really know if this counts as it may not be owned by the hotel...The gift shop employees are terrible...We stayed a total of 11 days and not once did I have the employee in the gift shop ask me if I wanted help...Instead she spent her days texting herself into the Rabbit Hole!!! There was an older employee there at times but she wasn't much better...In the interest of the Hotel...I would say that they should look into this but since we only ended up buying one pen there I really didn't care...We might have bought more if the young woman there had been remotely engaging...Over all the cleaning staff was amazing and did their job well and the front desk staff that changed periodically was also fantastic...Don't waste your hard earned $$$$$ on a more expensive hotel when you can stay here...It really isn't worth it...After a long day on your feet at the Park all you want to do is crash...so why not crash on a good clean bed for a lot less money...Enjoy...

Room Tip: We had a corner suite on the 6th floor and loved how quiet it was and even had a view of the Fireworks at night:)
  • Stayed: August 2013, traveled with family
2  Thank Valoha5
Reviewed September 18, 2013

I've been staying at this hotel on a number of occasions over the years, from back when it was the Conestoga. Holiday Inn have freshened up the place nicely however being a sentimentalist I miss the old western theme of the Conestoga. However the atmosphere now is very family oriented which makes sense given its close proximity to Disneyland. I would not hesitate to stay here again and will definitely bring the kids. You do have to pay for parking which in my opinion seems unreasonable.

• Stayed: August 2013, traveled solo
1  Thank ondama
Reviewed September 17, 2013

I had a good stay at this hotel.

Viviane at the checkin desk was terrific. I had a special request and she went out of her way to get it for me. Then she called my room multiple times to ensure it went well.

Thank you, Viviane.

• Stayed: September 2013, traveled on business
1  Thank Phil N
Tom V, General Manager at Holiday Inn Hotel & Suites Anaheim (1 BLK/Disneyland), responded to this reviewResponded September 18, 2013

Thank you for your kind comments. We do have a wonderful staff and I'll make sure your comments are shared with them.

We hope to see you again the next time you visit the Anaheim area.

Tom Van Winkle