PRO: 1. Close enough to Disneyland to walk to, although is it a long walk.
2. All of the personnel that we dealt with were very friendly and helpful.
3. WiFi is free
CON: 1. The room had 2 double beds, not queens.
2. The room itself was so small that the double beds barely fit, there was about 6 inches between the side of the beds and the walls.
3. $10 dollars a night for parking
4. No lounge area for guests to sit, read the paper, and have coffee in the morning. There is a sofa and 2 chairs outside the restuarant, but it is very loud and crowded.
5. Regular room rates are very expensive. We got a deal on our room though one of the discount travel sites, but they slipped someone else's bill under our door one night and the standard rate was twice what I paid.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Our newly renovated property presents guests with a fun and modern art deco ambiance suitable for both business travelers and families alike. This amenities-rich, full-service hotel offers spacious guestrooms and suites at an affordable rate right in the heart of Orange County, adjacent to Disneyland(R), Disney's California Adventure(R), Downtown Disney(R), and with easy access to the Anaheim Convention Center, and many other Southern California attractions. Now welcoming small dogs!! A fee does apply. Book our 60th Anniversary package and receive a $60 food and beverage credit during your stay. (One $60 credit voucher per stay) ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with IHG, Hotels.com, Booking.com, Expedia, Hotwire, Orbitz, Odigeo, getaroom.com and Priceline so you can book your Holiday Inn Hotel & Suites Anaheim (1 BLK/Disneyland) reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Holiday Inn Hotel And Suites Anaheim (1 Blk/Disneyland)
- Holiday Inn Hotel Anaheim
- Holiday Inn Anaheim
- Anaheim Holiday Inn