I stayed here for a total of 8 nights and I totally loved it. This hotel has everything you would need. The parking got quite busy on an evening when everybody was back from the theme parks but I was always able to find a space. We had a larger family room as I was travelling in a group of three adults. We had a queen sized bed each and I sleeper sofa which was great with some extra blankets underneath for padding. The room was huge with a small kitchen which came in useful. Bathroom was large with a powerful shower which didn't steam up. Our view wasnt the greatest but this hotel is in a residential area so its what I expected. The view was of the Disneyland carpark which you actaully have to drive too as the etrance is so far and its a busy road so its safer to drive. We used the laundry facilities which all worked fine, but you can't use them after 9pm unless you have two people who can keep the door open if you have to leave. The shop downstairs sold everything you would need including Disney goods.
I would stay here again for sure. A gas station is opposite and all of the restaurants are a 5 minute drive round the other side of Disneyland. Disney Village is just around the corner which offered free parking for 3 hours so that was good for evenings.
We didn't use any of the eating areas so I couldn't comment but they looked clean from outside.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Our newly renovated property presents guests with a fun and modern art deco ambiance suitable for both business travelers and families alike. This amenities-rich, full-service hotel offers spacious guestrooms and suites at an affordable rate right in the heart of Orange County, adjacent to Disneyland(R), Disney's California Adventure(R), Downtown Disney(R), and with easy access to the Anaheim Convention Center, and many other Southern California attractions. Now welcoming small dogs!! A fee does apply. Book our 60th Anniversary package and receive a $60 food and beverage credit during your stay. (One $60 credit voucher per stay) ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Travelocity, Orbitz and IHG so you can book your Holiday Inn Hotel & Suites Anaheim (1 BLK/Disneyland) reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Holiday Inn Hotel And Suites Anaheim (1 Blk/Disneyland)
- Holiday Inn Hotel Anaheim
- Holiday Inn Anaheim
- Anaheim Holiday Inn