I loved this hotel, it was great for our disneyland trip, from the really clean, big, nice room, to the (free) complete breakfast buffet in the hotel restaurant. With 3 small children we couldn't ask for more, even tv with cartoons in every booth at the restaurant, wow. Really close to disneyland but we bought the ART tickets for $4 dlls a day for adults and $1 for each child 3 and older, it really saves you the walking. The hotel staff was great, always smiling and asking if we needed anything, the people in the front desk wonderful also, thank you guys, keep up the good work !!! I would recommend this hotel and stay again for sure.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Our newly renovated property presents guests with a fun and modern art deco ambiance suitable for both business travelers and families alike. This amenities-rich, full-service hotel offers spacious guestrooms and suites at an affordable rate right in the heart of Orange County, adjacent to Disneyland(R), Disney's California Adventure(R), Downtown Disney(R), and with easy access to the Anaheim Convention Center, and many other Southern California attractions. Now welcoming small dogs!! A fee does apply. Book our 60th Anniversary package and receive a $60 food and beverage credit during your stay. (One $60 credit voucher per stay) ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with IHG, Expedia, Booking.com, Priceline, Hotels.com, Hotwire, Orbitz, Travelocity, Cancelon, HotelQuickly, TripOnline SA and getaroom.com so you can book your Holiday Inn Hotel & Suites Anaheim (1 BLK/Disneyland) reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Holiday Inn Hotel And Suites Anaheim (1 Blk/Disneyland)
- Holiday Inn Hotel Anaheim
- Holiday Inn Anaheim
- Anaheim Holiday Inn