“My favorite reasturant in the park”
Review of Cafe Orleans

Cafe Orleans
Ranked #61 of 932 Restaurants in Anaheim
Cuisines: Cajun & Creole
Dining options: Late Night, Breakfast, Reservations
Dining options: Late Night, Breakfast, Reservations
Reviewed 3 weeks ago

I go to Disneyland alot and I make sure that every couple trips I make sure we eat here. Advice, make a reservation, they don't always do standby. The food is the best in the park and yes it is pricey but its better quality and price then the Blue Bayou and the ambiance is comfortable and great people watching. The staff is very very friendly but the service is very slow so go in being prepared to be patient. If it want for that I would give this place a 5+!

Reviewed 3 weeks ago

We went here because we wanted the Monte Cristo and could not get into the Blue Bayou. Be aware that without a reservation you will have a long wait so if you don't have one get there before peak dining times. We both ordered the Monte Cristo but could have easily shared one. It is a lot of food. It was delicious as expected. Service was good given how busy they were.

Reviewed 4 weeks ago

I only review restaurants when I have a surprisingly good or bad experience, with surprise being the main issue. Cafe Orleans was truly pleasant surprise.

We were 4 adults. The interior seating kept the period New Orleans feel and was very pleasant. Every course of every meal was excellent and cooked perfectly. Service was attentive and polite with a smile. We were never felt rushed or pushed as you sometimes do at park restaurants.

Our experience was excellent with great food, great service and half the price of the very disappointing Blue Bayou next door.

Reviewed 4 weeks ago via mobile

This was a lovely spot to have lunch on a recent Disney visit. The Monte Cristina was rich and delicious and the mint juleps hit the spot on a very hot day.

We were glad that we had booked a reservation ahead of time, as this was a very popular spot.

Would definitely recommend!

Reviewed 5 weeks ago

The plus - some of the best food we've had at a Disney Park.
The minus - the check in was ridiculous. There was no clear line, and when I was finally able to get to the stand, we were made to wait almost an hour for our table, despite having a reservation (we did the Fantasmic dining package). Turns out, they forgot about us!? Disney's customer service is usually so good, so this was a big surprise for me. Especially when you're paying so much for a dining package!