“Montecristo Sandwich”

Cuisines: Cajun & Creole
Dining options: Breakfast, Late Night, Reservations
Dining options: Breakfast, Late Night, Reservations
Reviewed June 20, 2014

My son and I had a 1:00 reservation arrived a little early and they were able to seat us. Our waiter was great, took our order, had our drinks our quickly, and was quick to refill our pop. We ordered the cheese Montecristo sandwich. It was amazing. It is very large. We ordered one sandwich and a side of fries. It was more that we could eat. I would definitely eat here again.

1  Thank dan85leah

Reviewed June 20, 2014

My wife and I were here a few days ago and had a nice time resting and having their great mint Juleps! There is a nice outdoor seating area with bands and Lot's of shade to take a break from the heat and the crowds!

Reviewed June 12, 2014

We ate around 5-6pm so it was fairly busy and we had a 20-30 minute wait for a table (for 2). They gave us a buzzer however and we were able to easily kill time in the vicinity of the restaurant with looking at shops etc.

The service was really good, helpful and informative. My husband had the Monte Cristo which was huge so could have been shared easily as it was very rich and a little sickly. It's basically ham and cheese in a doughnut dough...I had a salad to balance things out!

The soft drinks all had free refills and they were very quick to keep your glass full!

The value for money isn't great as it's in Disneyland so I guess they can charge a lot there as no one is going to leave just to eat dinner.

Reviewed June 9, 2014

We enjoyed our meal here. Our family of four split a Monte Cristo (it's huge), a cup of gumbo, two baskets of pommes frites, and two house salads. It was all more food than we needed, and it was all delicious!! The sweet raspberry dipping sauce that comes with the Monte Cristo is a wonderful complement to that sandwich. Fresh grapes and strawberries also came with the Monte Cristo. Our servers were friendly, and we enjoyed sitting under a big tree on the patio. We will definitely return to Cafe Orleans!

Reviewed June 7, 2014

We have ate here before and it was good. Thought we would do it again. Had to wait about 30 minutes to get in, there is not where to wait( sit or stand). I ordered their blackened chicken sandwich and my husband got the Monte Cristo sandwich. I had asked 2 times for NO TOMATOE and NO AVACADO SAUCE, What I get, a tomato bigger than my sandwich and it seemed like double the avocado sauce on the sandwich( which I scrapped off with a knife and put on the plate). I did not want sweet potato fries so they gave me a small bowl of 2 strawberries and a stem of grapes which were real good. My husbands sandwich was mostly the fried dough for he left 1/2 the sandwich on the plate trying to find the meat, cheese and bread . We paid $60.00 for this and 2 sodas with the small tip. My sandwich had 2 bites in each 1/2. This was a real disappointment for us both. We know you spend a lot at Disneyland but this was to much for what we got.

1  Thank MARSHA505