Candy Cane Inn
$118
$133
$129
  • Restaurant
Best Western Plus Stovall's Inn(Anaheim)(Great Value!)
$144
$801
$698
  • Restaurant
2,884 results
All reviewspremium roombagelsfree shuttlebreakfast deliveredalways on timecontinental breakfastevery half hourminute walkhard boiled eggsshuttle that runsaaa discountshuttle serviceafter a long dayvisiting disneylandwelcome basketright next dooreach morning
Reviewed September 7, 2013

After spending the day at Disneyland this was a wonderful place to unwind and rest from the day's activities. This motel is very well-located for visiting Disneyland. The room I had was clean and quiet. All of the staff members I met were courtesy and friendly, from the front desk to housekeeping and the maintenance staff. The continental breakfast is great with a large variety of food available, fruit, donuts, muffins, cereal, and of course coffe, juice and milk. I purchased an annual pass to Disneyland this time and will be using the Candy Cane Inn over and over again as I return to Disneyland.

• Stayed: September 2013, traveled with family
3  Thank William G
Jeff H, General Manager at Candy Cane Inn, responded to this reviewResponded September 8, 2013

Thank you for staying with us and I am happy that you enjoyed the Candy Cane Inn and your visit. We appreciate your kind comments about our excellent staff and please feel free to contact me personally when returning as I would be delighted to assist with rates and future reservations. Kind regards!

Reviewed September 7, 2013

2 day trip to Disney and we need a place to stay. Checked tripadvisor and booked in here.
A great choice.
Minutes from the Disney front gate.
Spotlessly clean.
Friendly staff.
The most comfortable bed of our trip.
Awesome breakfast included.
Nice pool.
Free parking. Just ask.
Free shuttle if you want it.
The only bad thing .... We had to leave.
You would be mad NOT to stay here.

• Stayed: September 2013

Thank you so much for staying with us and sharing your kind comments with fellow TripAdvisor travelers. I am pleased that your visit was enjoyable and that you were able to enjoy all of our many complementary amenities. Please feel free to contact me personally when returning as it would be my pleasure to assist with rates and reservations. Kind regards!

Reviewed September 5, 2013

Simply the best. Hands down. We haven't stayed here in a couple years and usually stay at the Grand. The Grand California is OK but the Candy Cane is beyond better. Not only are the rooms impeccable but it's spacious, beds are actually comfortable, ample parking, breakfast and only a 8min walk to the gates. And, there's a free shuttle which we used after a long day.

The staff is pleasant although I think the lady who checked us in was having an off day - no greeting, barely cracked a smile and seemed as if she couldn't be bothered.. But everyone is entitled to that.

Prior to our visit I have called the CC a few times with questions and they were super nice and helpful.

We can't wait to stay there again. And again. And again.

• Stayed: August 2013, traveled with family
2  Thank SAWE
Jeff H, General Manager at Candy Cane Inn, responded to this reviewResponded September 6, 2013

Thank you for being a repeat guest and I appreciate your kind comments and feedback regarding our desk agent. We do listen to our guests and certainly do our best to strive to improve guest service and satisfaction for future guests. Kind regards!

Reviewed September 3, 2013

What an awesome surprise this hotel was. Such a beautiful little place that puts you at ease the minute you turn into the driveway. Flowers everywhere. Small and intimate but had all the amenities. Nice continental breakfast with more than you need. Nice pool and spa area. Just outside some rooms there are little nooks to sit at a table and view the pool area...nice touch. Great staff. I am sending all my friends here-in walking distance to the resort but also provide a shuttle if you need one.

Room Tip: Try to get one upstairs overlooking the pool area to have that little "extra" space at the tables outside.
  • Stayed: May 2013, traveled as a couple
4  Thank Candice B

Thank you for staying with us and sharing your comments with fellow TripAdvisor travelers. We appreciate your business and referrals you have given to friends. Our gardeners do a wonderful job and have been with us for many years and I certainly appreciate the ambiance they create. Kind regards!

Reviewed September 3, 2013 via mobile

Great little hotel. My family stayed in two premium rooms that has a door in between. Welcome amenities included popcorn, cookies, etc. in a popcorn bucket for each room. In room coffee maker. Beds comfortable and clean. Continental type breakfast delivered to your room in the morning. Shuttle to the Disney parks or walk 10 minutes. It's so close we walked back and forth. There is a small pool and jacuzzi which the kids enjoyed.

• Stayed: September 2013
5  Thank Parislover1959

Thank you for staying with us and sharing your comments regarding our property and amenities. Kind regards!