“Our family loved it”
Review of Candy Cane Inn

We can't find prices for this hotel
Candy Cane Inn
Ranked #6 of 119 Hotels in Anaheim
Reviewed September 24, 2012

We travelled to Disneyland for the first time with our six year old son this summer. Had heard from friends about this place and saw good reviews on Trip Advisor. Candy Cane Inn lived up to expectations. Great location. Check-in was smooth. Room was clean, more than big enough for a family of three who were going to spend most of our time at Disneyland. The place was quiet and the staff friendly. Loved that basic breakfast was included - bagels, fruit, yogurt, cereal, muffins, toast, juice, coffee. Big enough dining room and tables looking on pool veranda. Pool, hot tub, and seperate kid pool. Plenty of towels and seating. You can walk to park - took about 15 minutes - but shuttle was prompt and very easy. Drops you off right where you want to be. Convenience store a few stores down from hotel. Few restaurants across and down the street. We really liked the shopping and dining area between the parks.

• Stayed: June 2012, traveled with family
4  Thank familytravellin

Reviewed September 24, 2012

I booked 2 rooms at the Candy Cane Inn for my teenage daughter, a couple of her friends and myself. We thought it was great. The breakfast in the morning was a little sparse and there were a ton of people making finding a place to sit a challenge but it all worked out fine. The shuttle was the main reason I booked at the Candy Cane Inn. The girls just had to wait a couple of minutes then onto the shuttle and then to Disneyland for the day. I didn't have to mess with the crowds at all. I would definitely recommend this hotel to anyone.

• Stayed: August 2012, traveled with family
4  Thank greeneyedblond44
Reviewed September 24, 2012

I made my family's reservations based on Trip Advisor's reviews and it was everything the reviews mentioned and more....it was the perfect hotel choice and a great location for our visit to Disneyland. The two adjoining rooms we stayed in were clean, quiet and comfortable - the bed was more confortable than my bed at home! The staff was extremely friendly and were always cleaning, or raking, or pruning trees or doing something to keep up the property's appearance. Breakfast was good and eating by the pool every morning was a bonus. The shuttle was free and REALLY appreciated after a full day of walking around Disneyland. I can't say enough good things about the Candy Cane Inn and I would definately stay there again. :)

Stayed: September 2012, traveled with family
2  Thank Debbie B
Reviewed September 24, 2012

After many trips to Disneyland, finally got around to staying at candy cane inn. Not the cheapest, but well maintained and fairly close to the front entrance. Quiet, clean, decent breakfast. Front desk staff could be friendlier but I liked the candy canes in the lobby

• Stayed: June 2012
3  Thank neeka82
Reviewed September 24, 2012

We love the Candy Cane Inn and are planning a return trip next month. It's charming, well kept, affordable, quiet, and the folks who work there are great. Fabulous free breakfast, and closer to Disneyland than the Disneyland Hotel. Easy walking distance, even for little feet, but still has a shuttle bus for when you are dog-tired. Family owned and operated for the last 50+ years.

Room Tip: Go for a "premium" room and take advantage of the breakfast service to your door and the l...
  • Stayed: October 2011, traveled with family
2  Thank Colliemom7
Reviewed September 23, 2012

Ok stayed here on Thursday and Friday before Disneyland and it was a great location good breakfast good shuttle service easy to park and a good nights sleep. Used my AAA discount and it cost $301 for both nights. Nice place

• Stayed: September 2012
2  Thank Briant2331
Reviewed September 21, 2012

My Husband and I stayed here based on Trip Advisor reviews and were not disappointed. The name of this Inn does not really do it justice. I was expecting some dated kitchy motel like some of those in the Disneyland area. This is a clean and well maintained boutique inn. While it is still technically a motel it is a gem. When I booked there were no king rooms available so I opted for the premium with 2 queens. The benefits of the premium upgrade are really nice. The premium upgrade offers turn down service, a bucket with popcorn, cookies, and snacks, free movie rental, breakfast delivery and best of all a late 2pm check out time. Our room also had a mini refrigerator, microwave and coffee maker. The complimentary water in the fridge was great after a hot day at Disney. The a/c in the room kept us cool even in the 106 degree heat. the beds were super comfy as well. The pool was clean and the hot tub was actually hot not warm as many are. The shuttle to Disneyland leaves every 30 minutes and is prompt. Many of the hotels have started charging for their shuttles but this one is still free. I had wanted to stay at the Grand Californian but seriously, I could have stayed at Candy Cane for 3 nights for the price of one night there. Free parking, free shuttle, and free breakfast. We will definitely be staying her again.

Room Tip: Choose a premium room in the back, super quiet!
  • Stayed: September 2012, traveled as a couple