We stayed at the Candy Cane Inn for three nights, on August 2012.
We're a family of 4 (dad, mom, 11yo son, and 8yo daughter).
The purpose of our trip was to visit Disneyland, of course.
Here's our pros and cons of this hotel. We haven't stayed to other hotels in the area.
- So close to Disneyland!
- Shuttle to Disneyland is very efficient and convenient.
- Grounds and rooms are well maintained.
- Great value for the price, considering the rate includes the breakfast, the parking, and wifi.
- All members of the staff we intereacted with were efficent and professional.
- Beds have definitely seen better days.
- Very noisy A/C, right beside one of the bed.
- I'd rate the breakfast "average" at most.
- Very old "motel" design; don't put your expectation too high.
All in all, the Candy Cane Inn is a good option, but I think we would look elsewhere if we ever return to the Disneyland area.
- Also Known As:
- Candy Cane Hotel Anaheim
- Candy Cane Inn Anaheim
- Candy Cane Anaheim