If I were to write a full review it would be quite the essay.
- motel style layout
- walls paper thin ( can hear everything even snoring from next door).
- rooms were not services every day, had to call for clean towels after exhausting days at Disneyland , which came quite promptly .
- Internet terribly slow
- no good customer service
- had to lug our bags up stairs
- pool area was not nice
- semi close to park entry , 10 minute walk, hard after walking around all day
- noise from outside was terrible
- beds were terrible
- shower/bathroom was terrible
- our room with hardwood floors was
Lovely but could feel dirt on our feet when we first arrived???
Work for flight centre Australia and unfortunately wilI not recommend to clients as it is definitely a motel style and we did not enjoy our stay not would we return.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Enjoy comfortable accommodations and the warm decor the perfect retreat upscale interiors, Divine TM pillow top beds, a sleep experience by the Anabella Hotel, crisp white bedding and elegant granite bathrooms. Its well appointed location is just minutes away from our Awarding Winning Tangerine Grill and Patio well known for its eclectic California Cuisine. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Travelocity, Orbitz, Cancelon, Hotwire, TripOnline SA, HotelQuickly and getaroom.com so you can book your The Anabella reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Anabella Hotel Anaheim
- Annabella Hotel Anaheim