1,234 results
All reviews waffles room suite cheesecake factory hard boiled eggs across the street sliding door king bed free breakfast sofa sleeper valet parking beds were very comfortable after a long day visiting disneyland shuttle pets cereal clementine
Selected filters
Reviewed 4 weeks ago

Has a good service and staff is cool! We expect a full breakfast because we already been on another la quinta inn (san diego) and they had a very good food, that’s why we chose this one for out trip to disney, but it was ok! The only thing was that the parking is too expensive!

Date of stay: September 2019
Reviewed September 11, 2019

We booked a suite. 2 full beds in 1 room, king bed in 2nd room. Very spacious. 2 bathroom and 3 televisions.
20 minute walk to Disneyland but the Bus stop is right next to hotel, so that was very convenient when traveling with kids.
Parking is a joke. They put cones on the parking spots and the covered garage is full. The parking attendant was very nice, but parking needs improvement.
Really liked the pool area. It’s covered, but not heated. Water was cold, but kids loved it since it was hot outside.

Date of stay: September 2019
Reviewed September 9, 2019

This hotel has big rooms for bringing the family to Disneyland. Enough room for a family of 6. We booked a room for a family of 6. Yet they only put 5 bath towels in the room.
But big families headed to Disneyland generally drive vehicles that can carry a whole family, like minivans and SUV's. This place has tiny parking spaces and not very many of them. Over 100 rooms, but only 36 parking spaces in the garage. There are a dozen more tiny spaces outside, but the valet keeps half of them blocked off.
Very happy with the room, but cannot return to a hotel where I can't get a place to park my car after 5pm.

Reviewed September 5, 2019

First, we were charged up front for all 4 days 3 nights. Which left us with having to stay at this hotel despite the horrible experience from day 1 since our money would not be refunded for 7 business days.. we asked. The bedding was covered with dog hair and I'm allergic to dogs so I asked for new blankets and I was told to come get them myself and that dogs were allowed throughout the hotel so it wouldn't do any good anyways. There is a parking fee that is not stated anywhere in the reservation itself, which at the very least they should let you know to plan on spending for, that was 50$ out the window. They are very rude. We tried to switch card information since they charged us the night before we were set to check in with the wrong card on file and we were told that we were in jeopardy of losing our room if we didn't get it updated (meanwhile we are still in another state because we are not even supposed to check in for another 20 hrs) and I asked to give the updated card over the phone and she refused. Breakfast was terrible nothing but bland carbs. Bread bagel cereal and nasty chemical tasting waffles were put out. I tried, I couldn't do it. At least give some sort of healthy option, other la quintas serve yogurt or oatmeal or something. This was so terrible my family or employer will not be returning to any la quinta despite our discount because it is not worth it.

Reviewed September 4, 2019

I stayed at this location and it was ok for the most part. Nothing wrong with the property but there is a woman that works the front desk with a Y for her first name. I checked in with no vehicle. So I wasn't told there was a $15 charge for anyone parking even temporarily, including visitors. So visitors will cost you $15 if you have any, each car.

After I checked in, the next day I had a motorcycle with me. I came down later in the day to see a note that said parking was for guests only. I took the note to the front desk lady with a Y in her name, This lady told me that parking was $15 for any cars at all. I said I wasn't aware of that and I was a guests staying here, why is there a fee? Said it's for everyone, all cars. I said ok, thought about it for a minute and said "OK, I"ll just move it." I left and moved the motorcycle. About an hour later I get an email saying $17.50 was charged by La Quinta. This less than pleasurable desk worker just decided to charge me anyway, EVEN after I said I was going to move it. Without telling me.

This lady needs to be reprimanded and her attitude adjusted. There was a guy working there at night who was very nice and helpful. They need to switch shifts.

• Trip type: Traveled on business