“THE BEST OF THE BEST !!!”

Sheraton Park Hotel at the Anaheim Resort
Ranked #34 of 118 Hotels in Anaheim
Brisbane
“THE BEST OF THE BEST !!!”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed May 25, 2014

The Sheraton Park \ Resort Hotel would have to be the best location in Anaheim . Lovely hotel ,walking distance to Disneyland or take advantage of the frequent shuttle service . From our balcony, we could witness the timeless fireworks when we were not at the park . The rooms are of good size and very clean ; great housekeeping . My husband loved the pool and spa area . The hotel has a great laundry located near the spa .

Room Tip: Higher rooms are quieter , Ask for a room facing Disneyland .
  • Stayed May 2014, traveled as a couple
Hillary B, Manager at Sheraton Park Hotel at the Anaheim Resort, responded to this review, May 29, 2014
Hi there susy1Brisbane!

We are so happy you enjoyed your recent stay at the Sheraton Park Hotel at the Anaheim Resort. The location of our property is very nice because it is walking distance to Disneyland, shopping, many restaurants, the convention center and just a short drive to the Honda Center and Angels Stadium. We are glad you loved watching the Magical Fireworks from your balcony as well, we hope you were able to enjoy them and relax after a long day at the park. We look forward to welcoming you back to the hotel on your next trip back to the Magical Kingdom!

Best Wishes,
The Sheraton Park Hotel Team

Traveler tips help you choose the right room.   Room tips (540)
San Diego, California
4 of 5 bubbles Reviewed May 24, 2014

Nice hotel within walking distance to Disneyland. A shuttle is also available and convenient. Staff is very friendly and check in was a breeze. Our room was on the second floor and was a standard size with a small balcony but no chairs. The higher floors facing the back of Disneyland provide he best views for Disney fireworks. The bedding was very nice with lots of soft pillows. Rooms were clean. But the walls seemed to be quite thin and I could hear everything next door and on the floor above us. Parking is $16/day, $21 for valet parking. There is wifi available for a fee of $9.95 per day, which I did not use. There is also a small restaurant on site and Morton's steak house is next door. Overall, we enjoyed our stay and would stay here again in the future.

Room Tip: Higher floors facing the back of the park.
1 Thank kim6612
Hillary B, Manager at Sheraton Park Hotel at the Anaheim Resort, responded to this review, May 30, 2014
Greetings kim6612!

We appreciate you taking the time to write a review about your most recent visit to the Sheraton Park Hotel at the Anaheim Resort. We are happy you enjoyed your room, next time request a higher floor to watch the Disneyland Fireworks. We are glad you enjoyed our restaurant onsite and hope you enjoyed dining at Morton's as well. We look forward to welcoming you back on your next visit to the Magical Kingdom!

Sincerely yours,
Edmonton
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed May 23, 2014

This is our second time at this hotel and once again it was a great experience! We checked in at 10am and our room was already waiting for us! Check in was really fast and simple, we had someone bring our bags up to our room for us too. The rooms were big and very comfortable, and very clean. We had a full balcony which was nice to sit on at night and watch the fireworks, we were on the 4th floor but still had a great view of them. The on-site store and the gift shop are very handy for late night snacks, a quick breakfast to go or little things you may forget to bring with you! We had to take our little one's bottle down to heat up each night and they were very willing to do so for us. All the staff were so nice and helpful. We didn't eat at any of the restaurants on site but we have before and they are good. We had room service a couple of times which was a bit pricey but to be expected. The pool was awesome, its big and very clean with lots of chairs to sit on. The pool bar for drinks and food during the day was a great amenity too. The walk to the park was about a 12 minute easy walk. Check out was a breeze, and no hidden charges! We had someone take our bags down for us and bring them out to our airport shuttle when it arrived. The only negative comments I have about this hotel is that the self parking is $16/day which is very expensive, I don't believe in making your customers who are staying at your hotel pay to park their car, especially $16! I also paid $9.95 for 24 hrs of wifi that kept dropping signal, and I ended up being charged another $9.95 for wifi on my husbands iphone for the same 24hrs. So beware of that, wifi is $9.95/24hrs/device! We love the hotel location, the pool and property, the close proximity to the park so we will stay again and again!

Room Tip: Choose a room with a view of the resort, even if you are on a lower floor like the 4th one, you can...
Greetings RMMaids,

Thank you so much for your kind words about your recent stay with us! It brings joy to our day to hear that guests will continue to return to our hotel time and time again because of the experience that they had while with us! It would be my pleasure to be a point of contact for you next time you are in town!

I would like to address the concern you brought up regarding the Wi-Fi charges. We offer the Wi-Fi at $9.95 for 24 hours for up to 3 devices. I truly apologize for this not being properly communicated by our team and for this issue not being corrected prior to your departure. We would definitely appreciate the opportunity to make this right. If you would be so kind as to contact me directly at hburden@sheratonparkanaheim.com or at 714-740-4192 to discuss this further, I would truly appreciate it.

Thank you again for choosing the Sheraton Park Hotel at the Anaheim Resort. I look forward to speaking with you soon!

Warmest Regards,
Melbourne, Australia
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed May 16, 2014

These rooms are massive!!, close to Disneyland, in fact opposite the street. Shuttles were regular. Clean and good service were a priority on our list when researching hotels to stay. We stayed up on level 8 which was perfect. I was also here on business and suited all of my requirements. It was a good way to relax here after multiple flights around the states prior to heading back to OZ...this is an amazing place to stay for both business and quality family time.

• Stayed December 2013, traveled on business
2 Thank Max P
Hillary B, Manager at Sheraton Park Hotel at the Anaheim Resort, responded to this review, May 20, 2014
Greetings Max P,

Thank you for taking the time to write a review about your recent stay with us. We are so happy you enjoyed your room on the 8th floor and you were able to relax after travelling a lot. We look forward to welcoming you back the next time you are in town.

Best Wishes,
San Diego, California
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed May 16, 2014

We just completed a 3-day convention at the Sheraton Park Hotel. It could not have been better. The service provided by their banquet and event staff was amazing. Anything we needed, they made it happen -- without hesitation. It was the first convention for which I was the primary person in charge and they set the bar very high. Everything about this hotel is terrific. Good sized rooms. Decent WiFi, faster than most hotels I've stayed in. A terrific Club Level lounge that is well stocked with food and drinks for breakfast and happy hour -- and accessible all day when needed. Great location within walking distance of Disneyland and The GardenWalk (lots of great dining options). This wasn't the first time we stayed there as the Sheraton Park is our choice for a hotel whenever we travel to Orange County. Kudos to the hotel management and staff for operating an A+ hotel.

Room Tip: Ask for a room on a higher floor on the Disney side. You can watch the fireworks and water shows fro...
  • Stayed May 2014, traveled on business
Hi there lkeener1977,

Thank you for taking the time to write a review about your most recent stay with us. It is great hearing you had a great experience and our associates made your stay here wonderful. Feedback, such as yours, is very valuable to us and we continually use it as an opportunity to improve our services and overall guest experience. I will definitely share your feedback back with my associates to make sure everyone gets recognized for their job well done. We look forward to welcoming you back the next time you are in the area!

Warm Wishes,
dallas
3 of 5 bubbles Reviewed May 16, 2014 via mobile

I stayed here for business. It's clean and located in a good area.
The food in the cafe is tragic.
The walls allow for screaming kid noises to come through pretty loud and clear. Luckily they go to bed early.
The reason I decided to write though is that I pulled a string on a dress I needed to wear the next night and it took the hem out. I called the front desk and got it to them by 7 am. (It still had drycleaning tags on it and didn't need to be cleaned.) They returned it with a bill for $69 .
A normal drycleaner would have charged about $15.
This is and $5 water is what makes people try another hotel brand.
Bad management decision in my opinion.

Stayed May 2014
Dear FetchEars:

Please accept my truest apologies on behalf of the Sheraton Park Hotel for the troubles that you encountered while staying with us. It is very important to us that we provide a tranquil place for our guests to come and relax without being disturbed. For your stay to be anything less, I truly apologize. Please know I will share your feedback with my management team.

In regards to the issue regarding the charges for repairing the hem on your dress; we are in the process of reaching out to our dry cleaning service to work with them directly on this issue. If you would be so kind as to contact me directly, I would like to resolve this issue personally. I can be reached at hburden@sheratonparkanaheim.com or 714-750-4192.

Thank you for your review and I look forward to the opportunity to speak with you.

Auckland Region, New Zealand
4 of 5 bubbles Reviewed May 14, 2014

We stayed at the Sheraton on the 2nd floor for 9 nights from 3rd of May until 13th of May. We were checked in by the 'Supervisor' of the front desk staff whose manner needs a little working on before we would be able to call it friendly and welcoming.....more like condescending and aloof. Even his sidekick at the time of this check in was not a lot friendlier. Unlike Michael and Kevin at the Guest Services desk who were both brilliant and helpful and gave us excellent advice. The few exchanges we had with Gary were also very helpful and cordial.

Our room was comfortable and well serviced and the bed linen felt fresh and natural. We went up to the 11th floor to watch the fireworks from a large window by the lift and felt like we had the best seat in the house - absolutely stunning view.

Both Molly's and the Overlander Restaurants serve great food and we happily ate there most days. Most of the staff there were friendly and helpful though try and avoid the older Asian waitress (Kuei Mei I think) whose manner turned rude in an instant when she realised that we were not drinkers or big eaters and spenders. The second time we had her she even took our initial order then came back and threw the bill folder down on the table and walked off even though we had not asked for it and were actually wanting to order dessert this time. She really lets the place down!

We enjoyed using the free internet stations down in the general lobby area and the bar area was a real pleasure to sit in and relax. The kids had a couple of swims and went into the spa pool as well.

Overall thoroughly enjoyed our stay and we would definitely stay in more of the Sheraton properties based upon our experience here.

2 Thank J L S
Dear J L S:

Thank you for sharing your feedback regarding your recent stay at our hotel. I am very saddened to hear that your experience with a couple of our associates was less than satisfactory. It is very important to us that we always represent the Sheraton brand and ourselves in the best light by providing exceptional guest service. Please know that I take the feedback such as yours very seriously and will use your feedback to train our associates as an effort to improve our services.

Thank you for the kind words you shared in regards to the other staff members that you encountered on your stay with us. It brings joy to me to hear that many of our associates are delivering on the guest service that you should expect while staying with us.

I am happy to hear you enjoyed the firework show from the 11th floor; it is truly a sight to see!

I would be happy to be your point of contact moving forward should you need anything when returning to Anaheim!

Warmest Regards,