“A bit more adult, a bit more upmarket”

Sheraton Park Hotel at the Anaheim Resort
Ranked #34 of 118 Hotels in Anaheim
Auckland
“A bit more adult, a bit more upmarket”
4 of 5 bubbles Reviewed December 13, 2013

Have stayed at many hotels around the Disney Resort, and this one is close to the best. Easy walking distance from the Parks, but also a great place for a day/night off, with a really nice pool, a couple of bars, and very comfortable rooms.

Room Tip: Ask for Disney view, on the highest floor you can get. You'll get a fantastic view of the firewo...
  • Stayed December 2013, traveled on business
1 Thank ZigmundNZ

Traveler tips help you choose the right room.   Room tips (540)
4 of 5 bubbles Reviewed November 27, 2013 via mobile

Thank you for a great week. The staff are really lovely and helpful, the room was clean and we had a view of the park. For us it was perfect as we had our 7yr old daughter with us and having a bus stop at the door and take you to disneyland was a plus.A must is to dine at the Overland Stage restaurant next door it was great. Thanks again we had a great week.

• Stayed November 2013
HillaryB596, Manager at Sheraton Park Hotel at the Anaheim Resort, responded to this review, December 2, 2013
Dear Guest,

We appreciate you taking the time to write a review about your recent stay here at the Sheraton Park Hotel at the Anaheim Resort. We are glad you enjoyed your time here and loved the location of our property. We are glad you enjoyed the restaurants here on property as well. We hope you and your family will come back and visit us again soon!
Auckland Region, New Zealand
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed November 21, 2013

We recently had a family trip to USA and going to Disneyland etc, this was the perfect place to stay, just a short walk to Disneyland. You can even see the fireworks going off from here!! The rooms were spacious and very clean. The pool area is great and the restaurants were very good too, also the room service!! Also having a Starbucks in the lobby area and a lovely gift shop. We would stay there again. The staff were all friendly and very helpful. As we were there for 8 nights, I found the guest laundry very useful.

• Stayed September 2013, traveled with family
Dear Guest,

Thank you for choosing to stay at the Sheraton Park Hotel at the Anaheim Resort. We appreciate you taking the time to write a review about your recent stay here with us. We are glad you and your family enjoyed watching the fireworks from your room, they are definitely pretty magical show. We are also glad are associates were very kind and helpful to you and your family. We look forward to your next trip back to the USA/Disneyland so we can welcome you back again.

Sincerely yours,
Sheraton Park Hotel Team
Perth, Western Australia, Australia
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed November 21, 2013

I visited Los Angeles on a trip all around the United States of America and let me tell you, this was the best hotel I stayed in the entire trip! I asked for a top floor and they gave it to me without any trouble, the room service was divine and the staff were so friendly. Plus the internet was a bonus! It was a lovely, family friendly place to stay and I would definitely recommend this hotel to any family, lovers or friends looking for a great place to stay!

Room Tip: Ask for a top floor!
  • Stayed July 2013, traveled solo
HillaryB596, Manager at Sheraton Park Hotel at the Anaheim Resort, responded to this review, November 25, 2013
Dear Guest,

Thank you for choosing to stay at the Sheraton Park Hotel at the Anaheim Resort, we appreciate you taking the time to write about your recent stay here with us. We are so happy to hear you enjoyed our hotel and staying on the top floor. I am also happy to hear all our associates were very kind and helpful to you. We hope you will come back and visit us again on your next adventure to Anaheim, California!
San Diego, California
4 of 5 bubbles Reviewed November 20, 2013

We travel to Anaheim twice a year for a trip to Disneyland. We were trying this hotel over our standard Sheraton Anaheim (the castle one). It was a clean hotel, smaller rooms but comfortable. We used our points to upgrade our room; the service desk person was extremely helpful with this part. We had a cancellation issue handled by the hotel manager Warren, extremely nice.
However, when we arrived the front desk person, Esperanza, was EXTREMELY RUDE. She said I had 2 reservations, and then we had to clear that up. Then she said I had to pay for my upgrades, then we cleared that up (she had to read apparently), then she said I had to pay for parking then we had to clear that up (again the reading). And then finally she ran my card and said it was denied and handed it back. As if I would just pick up my bags and leave. So we went over the price of the room, I wanted to make sure I was being charged correctly. I asked for a manager in-between her eye rolls – she then replied to my request “what’s a manager gonna do?” I was shocked. All the employees just stood there listening. I said “this is not the Sheraton warm welcome I am used to” and insisted upon a manager.
I didn’t get one – I got an accountant, Peggy, (I believe that was her name). Who was extremely helpful and was really struggling through my check in and Esperanza watched un-assisting. I was offered apologies and given a $25 gift card for a restaurant at the hotel. Needless to say – we let this experience roll off our shoulders and went on to enjoy our 3 night stay. We had 3 other rooms with us – I said nothing about my check in girl and they had their own stories to tell about her.
I will probably go back to my previous hotel, I'm an SPG member. I was saving on dollar here but losing value in my stay. It was close to Disney - no shuttle - but walking distance was about 2 long blocks. And a quick drive to Downtown Disney. The staff in the club lounge EXCELLENT - Housekeeping GREAT. But as the first impression makes the difference I wish I could give that negative points.

Room Tip: Disney view room was great -
  • Stayed November 2013, traveled with family
1 Thank SanDiego_K78
Melbourne, Australia
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed November 19, 2013 via mobile

Our room is at the high level and has a private balcony, the view is absolutely stunning. The hotel provides excellent fitness equipment, has a outdoor swimming pool, as well as machine for free ice at each floor. Complementary internet is only provided on computers near the lobby, Its not directly next to Disney, but if you move your steps to a side window outside the room you will be able to watch Disneyland`s night fireworks! Its about 10min easy walk to shops and restaurants, 15min walk to Disney Anaheim. Taxi to Amtrak station is about 15min for $15. Very clean room and friendly staff. So if you want to enjoy a relaxing and high quality stay, this is the one to go.

• Stayed November 2013
Dear Guest,

Thank you for choosing to stay at the Sheraton Park Hotel at the Anaheim Resort. We are glad you enjoyed the comfortness and the balcony that was connecting to your room. We are also happy you liked the location of our property. Where it is either a short car ride or walking distance to Disneyland. We hope you will come back again and stay with us on your next visit to the Magical Kingdom!
Desert Hot Springs, California
3 of 5 bubbles Reviewed November 16, 2013

I had a three night stay at this hotel during a convention that was held at the Anaheim Convention Center. The hotel is well within walking distance of the convention center which was why I chose it for this event. I walked across the parking lot to reach the front of the convention center every morning and it took possibly three minutes to do so each time. I didn’t get to spend a lot of time at the hotel itself but I also knew what to expect for the most part from a Sheraton. This only thing I would say that I did not normally expect from a Sheraton was the parking fee. You did get in and out privileges throughout the day and I knew about the parking fee before I booked my stay.

I was able to check in early and the process was quick and easy. To the left of the front desk was the concierge desk and to the right was the Disneyland desk (where you can purchase tickets and gather information about Disneyland). There is a huge gift shop near the lobby along with a coffee shop/snack shop. I know there are restaurants onsite but I did not visit either of them. I also had passed by the pool area and the workout center. The workout room was small but had enough for a quick workout.

The hotel room was very large, the TV was new, and there was plenty of room for luggage and even another bed. There was a coffee maker and a refrigerator available and having just those two items to use make a huge difference in how much I enjoy a hotel room. The bathroom was a good enough size but I do not usually like hotels where the sink is situated over a carpeted area. There were doors on either side of my room to open up to the adjoining hotel rooms but I did not have any problems with noise from my neighbors. The bed and the bed sheets were clean and comfortable. The room internet is not complimentary but I believe that there might’ve been complimentary hotel lobby internet just because I saw many people sitting in the lounge area of the hotel lobby with computers set up.

I did get a message from the hotel one day when I got back to my room at the end of the night. I had left my “do not disturb” placard up and the hotel just wanted to check in with me to make sure that I did not need a room cleaning for the day. It was nice as some people do require the room cleaning later in the day.

Yes this hotel is within walking distance to Disneyland and to the Anaheim Gardenwalk but I wouldn’t suggest it unless your group consists of adults as the distance is fairly far for small children. There is a bus stop to the left of the hotel entrance though I don’t know the routes that the buses took in the area.

There is one final Sheraton in the area that I have not stayed at yet and this hotel was the nicer Sheraton hotel out of the two I have stayed at in the area. Just be aware of the extra fees (parking and internet). Overall, I slept well and the location was close enough to the convention center and to other places in the area where I was able to just leave my car for the time I was there.

• Stayed November 2013, traveled solo