Stayed here while scouting out locations for an upcoming film shoot. Kinda reminds me of Universal Blvd in Orlando when you're visiting Disney World. all sorts of hotels, restaurants, shops and Disneyland is right across the street. The hotel is reasonably priced ($200+ a night and closer to $300 during the summer when the Orange Country fair is going on). You're just a few miles from the Honda Center or from the MLB park where the Angels play. Clean but busy.
The hotel is clean, the rooms were nice. Not much else to say. Would stay there again. It's one of those hotels where you just know that you're stay will be enjoyable (uneventful) and dependable. You're primarily there to sleep since you're gone all day, but the staff and service is what you would reasonably expect from a major chain hotel.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- The Sheraton Park Hotel at the Anaheim Resort is ideally located within walking distance to the Disneyland Resort, the new Anaheim GardenWalk and the Anaheim Convention Center. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Expedia, HotelsforEveryone, Hotels.com, Agoda, Priceline, TripOnline SA, Travelocity, Orbitz, Hotwire, Cancelon, Cheap Tickets, HotelQuickly, Evoline ltd and HotelsClick so you can book your Sheraton Park Hotel at the Anaheim Resort reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Sheraton Park Hotel At The Anaheim Anaheim
- Sheraton Anaheim
- Sheraton Park Hotel Anaheim Resort
- Anaheim Sheraton
- Sheraton Park Hotel Anaheim California