“Nice place close to parks and great value.” 4 of 5 stars
Review of Sheraton Park Hotel at the Anaheim Resort

Sheraton Park Hotel at the Anaheim Resort
Ranked #37 of 116 Hotels in Anaheim
Las Vegas, Nevada
“Nice place close to parks and great value.”
4 of 5 stars Reviewed November 4, 2013 via mobile

Nothing fancy, but nice clean rooms that are within a 20 minute walk to Disneyland parks. There's also a shuttle. Parking is $16 a day, which is reasonable for California. Rooms are nice and clean and one side faces Disneyland, so you have a great view of the fireworks if you're in your room on your balcony at 9:30. You can buy park tickets anytime in the lobby to save you from the line in the park. We stayed on the Club Level so we had a nice continental breakfast in the morning and a good cocktail time with appetizers at night. Great value here in my opinion.

• Stayed November 2013
1 Thank Jerry L
HillaryB596, Manager at Sheraton Park Hotel at the Anaheim Resort, responded to this review, December 2, 2013
Dear Guest,

Thank you for choosing to stay at the Sheraton Park Hotel at the Anaheim Resort. We are happy you enjoyed the comfortness of your rooms and the balcony facing Disneyland. The view of the Magical Kingdom is amazing, especially at night when you get to watch the Fireworks. We hope you and your family will come back and visit us again soon on your next visit to Anaheim, California.

Traveler tips help you choose the right room.   Room tips (479)
Marlborough, United Kingdom
3 of 5 stars Reviewed November 3, 2013

This hotel is in a good location - a really easy walk to the Disney Parks and a short $5 taxi ride back if you have been on your feet for too long. It has all the facilities you would expect from a hotel this size although it was full of people with huge name tags around their necks which suggests it is a hotel more geared for the business community. Nice pool area and most importantly very comfortable beds. The rooms are clean and tidy although the bathroom was a little tired and the wardrobe doors are hanging on by the skin of their teeth!! We were overlooking a car park so not a particularly nice room for sitting on the balcony but as part of a Virgin Holidays package I didn't really expect anything more. The price I was quoted for an 'upgrade' whilst not prohibitive did not seem worth it when you consider the amount of time you actually spend in a room. Very noisy guests next door could be clearly heard but to be fair, thus was right at the end of the stay .There is no info in the room about facilities ...or how to work the A/C which is quite fierce and I didn't find the reception staff to be particularly friendly but the staff in the restaurants and bars were. Plenty of places to eat close by. A well stocked shop downstairs serving a range of snacks and a 7-11 just down the block to stock the fridge in your room. All in all, quite contented :-)

• Stayed October 2013, traveled with family
Dear Guest,

Thank you for choosing to stay at the Sheraton Park Hotel at the Anaheim Resort. We appreciate you taking the time to write a reivew about your recent stay here with us. We are glad you enjoyed the comfortness of your rooms and the location of the property. We apologize about the room next door being a little noisey. We hope you will come back and visit us again on your next visit to Anaheim, California!
Brisbane, Australia
4 of 5 stars Reviewed November 1, 2013

Great service. Arrived much earlier than standard check in. The lady on the front desk was very accommodatiing and got us into our room right away. We really appreciated this as had two kids in tow and a full day at Disneyland planned. Hotel is in excellent location for Disneyland - only about a 10 min walk along a tree lined street. Lovely pool area - open till 10pm. We didn't eat in any of the restaurants but there was a handy shop/cafe that sold a wide range of things including light meals, milk, fruit and snacks. Room was large and clean, beds were comfortable and we had a great view of palm trees and the pool from our balcony on the 8th floor.

• Stayed September 2013, traveled with family
2 Thank daisy336
HillaryB596, Manager at Sheraton Park Hotel at the Anaheim Resort, responded to this review, November 4, 2013
Dear Guest,

Thank you for taking the time to write a review about your recent experience here at the Sheraton Park Hotel at the Anaheim Resort. I am glad our Front Desk could accommodate you and your family and could get you an early check in. We are also glad you enjoyed the short walk to Disneyland and Cafesia. We hope you will come back and visit us again soon on your next trip to the Magical Kingdom!
Dallas, Texas
4 of 5 stars Reviewed November 1, 2013

My wife and I stayed here for a last minute trip to Disneyland. The hotel was clean and well maintained as expected from a Sheraton. It is situated in a great location by the convention center and only a 15 min walk to Disney. It has all the amenities we needed. Certainly had the feel of more a business-like hotel (which makes sense given the location), but saw plenty of kids in the pool, which also has a bar for the adults. It is a Disney good-neighbor hotel which is nice because you have a Disney concierge on site to ask about tickets, reservations, etc. We had a great time and the price was right!

Stayed October 2013, traveled as a couple
1 Thank Stephen C
Dear Guest,

Thank you for taking the time to write a review about your recent experience here at the Sheraton Park Hotel at the Anaheim Resort. We are happy to hear you had such a great stay here with us and you enjoyed your clean and comfortable room. We are also glad you liked the location of our property and how it is very close to the Magical Kingdom! We hope you will come back and visit us again on your next adventure over to the Park!
Toronto, Canada
2 of 5 stars Reviewed October 29, 2013

So we arrived at 130am - I had to be up for 6am to get to my conference on time - the door keys didn't work - we couldn't get into the hotel - another guest let us in - then the keys didn't work in the door - they eventually sent someone up to assist - we explained that we were exhausted could they please give us NEW keys and slide under the door that NEVER happened. When I arrived I asked for my Gold amenity - she stated I wasn't Gold - I asked her to check as I knew I was - she starts looking for me - I stated my number and she keyed it in -and states well on my booking you don't look Gold - no apology or anything. She didn't offer to upgrade our room - we weren't even on a Gold preferred level. We had asked for extra shampoo - the next day we get NO shampoo, conditioner etc. my partner was angry at the lack of attention. We were trying to figure out what to do one evening with the concierge and I guess there's a 2 question limit as we were talking another guest handed him his receipt for his luggage and without a word he left - leaving me stunned. I was going to complain when I handed back my keys but they were snatched and he left without giving me the chance to comment. I would NEVER recommend this hotel - I will be posting on Trip Advisor to stay at the Hilton or the Marriot - much nicer hotels and if you want the budget experience as we had - then stay at one of the cheaper chains conveniently located close by.

• Stayed October 2013, traveled on business
    • 1 of 5 stars
Dear Valued Guest,

Thank you for choosing to stay at the Sheraton Park Hotel at the Anaheim Resort. I want to deeply apologize about the customer experience you recieved while staying here with us. I am so sorry your key did not work and you were unable to get into your room at such a late hour, I am sure that was an inconvience for you. It is unfortunate to hear this, when we strive to do our best here at the Sheraton Park.
New York City, New York
3 of 5 stars Reviewed October 28, 2013

Nice location... but that is the best that can be said.....nothing special they charge for parking. a collection of average features at a high price, but ther are plenty of places that are not even as good as this one nearby

Stayed October 2013, traveled on business
HillaryB596, Manager at Sheraton Park Hotel at the Anaheim Resort, responded to this review, November 1, 2013
Dear Guest,

Thank you for choosing to stay at the Sheraton Park Hotel at the Anaheim Resort. We are happy to hear you enjoyed the location of our property, we hope you will come back and visit us again on your next visit to Anaheim, California!
Wellington, New Zealand
4 of 5 stars Reviewed October 27, 2013

We stayed here a couple of nights to visit Disneyland.
I am SPG Gold (luckily) and although my suite night award wasn't given, I was given an upgrade (at least I was told this was, might be a standard) to a room that faced Disneyland, on a higher floor (9th floor). (Wasn't given my 250 amenity points even though I requested it). I had requested a quiet room on a high floor, and this was fine.

There were no King rooms left at the decent rate that I booked at, so I got a twin room - this was fine. The rooms had all the amenities I like (coffee maker, fridge, comfy beds) but as other viewers mention the free Wi Fi can only be had from the Link area in the lobby. There is also a little printer here in too (thanks Microsoft!)
We also got a little balcony from where we could see the Disneyland parks and fireworks. (This was handy as Disneyland timings only allow you to see one evening event each night - so we watched the fireworkds from the balcony one night, and watched the sound and light show on our second night.)

I really appreciated the maps that are given out - explains where the exits of the hotel are (handy if you've parked out the back) as well as where some local restaurants etc are. The convenience store was handy - they stock milk. We also utilised the Disneyland desk to pre-purchase our tickets, which was handy.
Note that there is a Guest Laundry on site, next to the fitness area.

The location from the Disneyland park was further than I expected (on the map it looks like 5-10 mins walk, in reality it's more like 20 mins) - so if you are planning to come back and rest during the day, allow for the walk - or take the $5 shuttle - but this is on a 20 min schedule so amounts to the same time. We had planned to come back and rest but got caught out by the 'fastpass'
cycle so spent 15 hours straight at Disneyland - phew!

We didn't try the onsite food options, choosing to go to Cheesecake factory instead - about 15 mins walk away.

All in all, we had a really nice stay. The room is a little dated, but it's a decent size, and the beds are comfy. The view was great, and it was reasonably quiet. I think we got a decent rate on the SPG site. Would recommend.

Room Tip: If you want peace and quiet, ask for a room facing Disneyland. The other rooms face either the pool...