A top pick if you are more interested in spending time at the Parks. Save money by avoiding the themed hotels as this one offers the comfy bed, great company in Club and friendly and clean servicing.
Just 5 minutes walk from Disneyland, you can easily dash back for a nap, swim or forgotten sunscreen.
I'd definitely take the Club option as the complex has relaxing sofas and great company to meet and get to know.
You really don't go to Anaheim to spend time in a hotel, you'll be out late watching the Lights Spectacular anyway, and on a second night this place offers a nice alternate view from your balcony.
The Disney rep near the front desk was amazingly helpful and friendly. All sorted for my two days of inner child memory making.
Can't find fault.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- The Sheraton Park Hotel at the Anaheim Resort is ideally located within walking distance to the Disneyland Resort, the new Anaheim GardenWalk and the Anaheim Convention Center. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Starwood, Expedia, Orbitz, Hotels.com, Travelocity, TripOnline SA, Hotwire, Cheap Tickets, HotelQuickly, Cancelon, Evoline ltd and HotelsClick so you can book your Sheraton Park Hotel at the Anaheim Resort reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Sheraton Park Hotel At The Anaheim Anaheim
- Sheraton Anaheim
- Sheraton Park Hotel Anaheim Resort
- Anaheim Sheraton
- Sheraton Park Hotel Anaheim California