Stayed at this hotel for 2 nights at the end of December. Room quality is typical Sheraton -- clean, average size -- bathtub/shower may need some updating. Room faced Disneyland, allowing for a nightly "Fireworks view", but also was a "Parking lot view" during the day. Walking to Disneyland from the hotel takes about 15 minutes -- may be a little long for families with little kids without strollers -- convenient for those who don't mind the walk. A cab ride to Disneyland is about U$7, due to some weird one way streets and road medians blocking a direct drive.
The restaurants at Anaheim GardenWalk are only a 5-10 minute walk away (PF Changs, Bubba Gump, Cheesecake Factory, Roy's, McCormick and Schmicks etc).
I would stay here again as I appreciate the reliable quality of the Sheraton brand, and for it's location.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- The Sheraton Park Hotel at the Anaheim Resort is ideally located within walking distance to the Disneyland Resort, the new Anaheim GardenWalk and the Anaheim Convention Center. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Starwood, Booking.com, Expedia, Hotwire, Travelocity, Hotels.com, Priceline, Cheap Tickets, Cancelon, TripOnline SA, HotelQuickly and Evoline ltd so you can book your Sheraton Park Hotel at the Anaheim Resort reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Sheraton Park Hotel At The Anaheim Anaheim
- Sheraton Anaheim
- Sheraton Park Hotel Anaheim Resort
- Anaheim Sheraton
- Sheraton Park Hotel Anaheim California