“Great family hotel!”

Sheraton Park Hotel at the Anaheim Resort
Ranked #37 of 118 Hotels in Anaheim
Reviewed November 28, 2012

Stayed at the Sheraton November 17-23 standard room with full balcony on pool side. Room was awesome and very quiet. great place to stay, excellent service, great breakfast at Molly's Kitchen, pool facilities were excellent , reasonable walk to Disney. Would definitely stay again!

• Stayed: November 2012
3  Thank 13campbellriver
There are newer reviews for Sheraton Park Hotel at the Anaheim Resort

Reviewed November 25, 2012

After coming from the Carlsbad Sheraton for two nights prior, we were very disappointed with this Sheraton. It wasn't near as clean and the rooms were tiny. My younger boys usually take baths but the bathtub looked disgusting so they had to shower every night. The tile floor in the bathroom also looked dirty. We booked using our starwood points and they told us we could get a roll away bed here since we have 3 young kids. When we checked in we were told we couldn't get a roll away bed since it was against fire codes. Our daughter had to sleep on the floor for 3 nights. We went to a lot of trouble trying to get extra bedding to pad the floor. After requesting it we were only brought one sheet and an acrylic blanket. No duvet or pillow. Finally after complaining and requesting it again we got it. Both of the restaurants (Overland and Molly's have pretty good food). We also shopped for food at the little food mart in the lobby. The people working there were very stingy with the condiments and insisted they had put a knife and jam in the bag with the toast even after we told them they didn't. Really? They also tried passing off their coffees as Starbucks, but the latte's tasted like the machine ones you'd get at a hospital and they were $4.85 for a grande vanilla latte. I used starwood points so it was free to stay here, but if I had to pay I would try somewhere else since there are an abundance of hotels within the same distance of Disneyland. I think they know that they have a prime location so the hotel doesn't have to be clean or have good service.

Gary, the bell hop was awesome. Such a nice and friendly guy and very informative.

• Stayed: November 2012, traveled with family
2  Thank ABLM
Reviewed November 22, 2012

This was my third visit to this hotel. Awesome location for Disneyland, only about 10 minute walk away. Beds super comfortable, rooms clean, free computer/printing/internet access on the PC's in the lobby, although I couldn't get the free wifi to work on my phone in the lobby, but that's probably my fault. The pool area is nice. I didn't swim because it was too cold, but others were, so it might be heated. I had breakfast at Molly's Kitchen every morning, which was tasty, reasonably priced and fast service. The hotel is not too big, not too small. Only 2 negative's: The bar got super busy one night, and the drinks service was very slow and you can not accumulate starwood points when booking through a third party wholesaler.

• Stayed: November 2012, traveled with friends
2  Thank ernz30
Reviewed November 20, 2012

We visited this hotel for 2 nights October 11 and 12 and it was me, my hubby and 7 year old daughter. Our main reason for the visit was Disneyland and Mickey's Trick or treat Party. We arrived at 8:00 pm Thursday night. We were with another family and we had requested to be near them. Thay granted our request and were put right next door. It was great. When planning this trip we tried to book one of the hotels right across the street from Disneyland so that we could walk back and forth, but everything was sold out. This hotel has an ART stop right in front so we thought we would try that.

The hotel room was clean and comfortable. It had a nice little balcony with palms all around. Earlier in the week our daughter had a cold. On the first night there it turned into a horrible cough that was keeping us awake. I went downstairs to find out where the closest drugstore was. The front desk told me to check the gift shop right in the hotel for cough medicine. I didn't think there was any possible way that they would have cough meds for a 7 year old, but they did! I was impressed with that little store. They had a nice section of all sorts of meds you might need while on vacation, it was great.

The next morning we ate in the restaurant on site. It was good and reasonable. We then headed out to catch ART to the parks. One of the buses had just pulled up and we still needed to buy tickets from the vending machine. The driver was very nice and patient and waited for us. ART turned out to be really convenient and easy to take from here. There was 2 or 3 other stops before getting to the park, but it only took a few minutes. On the way back from the park this hotel is the first stop on the route, which is nice after a long day at the park.

We came back midday and the kids used the pool. It was nice and clean and there were tons of tables and chairs. We got lunch at the little counter service place in the hotel, it was perfect for lunch. They don't have a huge selection, but it's enough.

I liked this hotel a lot. It turned out to be a really nice stay. I will definately stay here again. We have reservations at the Carousel Inn for December which is across the street from Disneyland. I liked this Sheraton so much I am considereing changing our reservations.

• Stayed: October 2012, traveled with family
2  Thank kfoley
Reviewed November 19, 2012

We arrived at 9:30 am and a room was available for us to check in. We had purchased the package with free self park and were able to head right over to Disneyland. The distance seemed much closer walking to the park than walking back but it was still within close proximity to Disneyland. There wasnt much noise coming from other rooms or the hallway which was nice. I felt the bed was a little hard but it was still comfortable. We also had a view of the park and were able to see a great fireworks show. I recommend this hotel as a great place to stay. Housekeeping was on top of it also.

• Stayed: November 2012, traveled as a couple
1  Thank ldr74
Reviewed November 16, 2012

Stayed at this hotel in 2011 and was very happy with it so did so again in September this year. Girl at front desk was extremely helpful putting us on a high floor and quiet room (this was the last stop on our trip and we were quite tired). Room was very quiet and bed was comfortable. Made use of the resort pool and laundry which is handy because they are right next to each other. Staff were very helpful in confirming the shuttle bus to the airport for us. Molly's Restaurant was a great start to the day. If they could make this hotel even better it would be to have free wifi in their rooms. As it was we just sat in the bar area on the lounge to keep in touch with family at home.

• Stayed: September 2012, traveled with family
3  Thank sun4oz
Reviewed November 16, 2012

A very pleasant stay at the Sheraton
The staff was very courteous and helpful, In the morning we looked forward to getting our morning coffee and breakfast, which was the best. We were attending a convention and were on the run. We had fine experience enjoying dinner at the restaurant, Service was over the top and the food was above average. Late in the evening we would gather at the lounge for a nite cap. The staff was warm and friendly. (We didn’t want to leave) The rooms were clean and housekeeping was very attentive.
The only hotel I have ever stayed at, that I wanted to take home the bed.
The Guest Desk was over the top, very helpful