We stayed here 3 weeks ago and were very pleased. I was looking for a hotel within walking distance to Disneyland. This walk was about 7-10 minutes, not bad at all. We even walked back a few times during the day to pick up things we forgot without complaints from a 10 and 8 year old.
The bedding was great. Very crisp, clean white bedding with comfortable beds. The room was clean.
The pool was great. We only used it once and it wasn't crowded at all. Ate dinner poolside one night which was nice.
One of the drwabacks to this hotel was the noise! The walls are super thin. We could hear everything going o next door. Made for a sleepless night as our "neighbor" turned his TV on at 3AM and it was basically like we were watching it with him. If you need quality sleep and can't sleep threw noise, stay somewhere else or bring earplugs!
We ate breakfast every morning at the diner onsite. Nice to have a restaurant right there to eat at before going to the park.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- The Sheraton Park Hotel at the Anaheim Resort is ideally located within walking distance to the Disneyland Resort, the new Anaheim GardenWalk and the Anaheim Convention Center. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Expedia, Priceline, Travelocity, Hotels.com, Hotwire, Cancelon, Orbitz, TripOnline SA, HotelsforEveryone, Cheap Tickets, HotelQuickly, Evoline ltd and HotelsClick so you can book your Sheraton Park Hotel at the Anaheim Resort reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Sheraton Park Hotel At The Anaheim Anaheim
- Sheraton Anaheim
- Sheraton Park Hotel Anaheim Resort
- Anaheim Sheraton
- Sheraton Park Hotel Anaheim California