“Great tours”

$119.99*
Six Flags Magic Mountain with Round-Trip Transportation from Anaheim
Ranked #1 of 15 Tours in Anaheim
More attraction details
Owner description: The Anaheim Tour Company is a family owned business located in Anaheim. We offer tours including the OC Beach Bus Tour, Grand Tour of Hollywood, Private Tours just for your group and more We also run the Warner Brothers VIP Deluxe Combo Tour with Movie Star Homes from Anaheim, Universal Studios Deluxe Combo Tour to Hollywood including EARLY ARRIVAL to Universal, the Space and Hollywood Tour and now THE WALT TOUR - exploring the life of Walt Disney here in Southern California. Our tours are always 24 guests and less and frequently less than 10 guests because, that makes some of the tours better than anything anyone else here can offer. Happy Planning!
Bournemouth, United Kingdom
7 attraction reviews
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 44 helpful votes
“Great tours”
Reviewed August 31, 2014

On starting to plan next year's holiday I realised I had written up my review for this company but completely forgot to post it ..... so here we go, this review is for August 2013.

We took two tours with this company. The first was the OC Beach Bus Tour on the red Woody bus. When we got to Huntingdon we all got out for photos and a rest room stop and the driver (I'm afraid I can't remember his name but he was great fun) asked then if anyone wanted to spend time there. No one did so we went on to Newport where we had a couple of hours before he picked us up to take us to Laguna Beach where I think we had about three hours. At Newport we ate lunch at Ruby's on the pier but I believe you can book a harbour cruise ahead of time through the website although I don't think it's necessary, there were loads of boat trips in the harbour. Each time the driver shows you exactly where he'll pick you up and at what time and yes, he was on time. He commentated the whole time too, telling us all about each neighbourhood (there were 9 of us on the bus and we were British and Australian) and playing Beach Boys music - great fun!

There's no need to know in advance where you want to spend your time - if you want to spend time at Huntingdon then you can say at the time, you'll just end up with less time elsewhere. We really enjoyed this tour - we live by the beach in England but my daughters wanted to see the 'Hollister' beach and as luck would have it, the life guards were training in the surf whilst we were there, a very welcome sight!

The other tour we did was the Warner Bros/LA combo - as luck would have it we were the only ones on this tour which Tom himself drove - what a nice man, very professional but he immediately put us at ease and it was like being shown round by a friend. We picked this tour for the Warner Bros studio because our daughters are huge Friends fans but we all enjoyed looking round it, especially seeing the Harry Potter memorabilia.

I can't really specify any highlights (apart from seeing the iconic Hollywood sign) for the rest of the day because it is ALL good - Tom is very knowledgeable and takes you to places you'd never visit on your own and is able to impart info that you'll never find in a guide book.

I can't recommend Tom and his company enough - we are coming back just as a couple next year (daughters are now off doing their own thing!) and are definitely going to book with Tom again, I like the look of the Walt Tour and hope this will be running next summer.

Visited September 2013
2 Thank Sheltielover5
tomfromoc, Manager at Anaheim Tour Company, responded to this review, September 27, 2014
Wow!

Well I have to say "better late than never"... LOL. We really appreciate you taking the time to write this review - we (and our tours) are all the same, just a year older (although we have added some new ones since your last visit) so, I look forward to hearing from you again as you plan this upcoming visit!

It will be great to see you. How do you like planning a trip for just the two of you? Are the girls jealous? Please give them my best.

Happy travels!

Lancashire, United Kingdom
5 attraction reviews
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 7 helpful votes
“Anaheim Tour Company - LA tour”
Reviewed August 28, 2014

We were a party of 6, spanning 3 generations, staying in Anaheim but looking to enjoy all the sights of LA. We spent ages trawling the internet and eventually decided to book with the Anaheim Tour Company. We booked several tours including a private LA Tour, Warner Bros Studios and Movie Star Homes and OC Beach Tour. Our private tour was outstanding. We were met at our hotel by Tom who then took us to LA in a van. Tom is very friendly and an awesome guide. He is very knowledgable on the area and very accommodating to our needs. We had a member of the party with walking difficulties and Tom made sure we were as close to the sights as possible. As it was a private tour, we had our own itinery, but in our day trip we saw Venice beach, Santa Monica Pier, Mann's Chinese Theatre, Walk of Fame, Hollywood Sign (closest possible viewing), Marilyn Monroe's grave, Beverley Hills, Rodeo Drive, Farmer's market, LA BREA tar pits, and space shuttle Endeavor at the Science Museum. One member wanted to view the Elvis star and Tom went to great lengths to find it's location and take us to it. We couldn't have asked for a better day or guide. Subsequent trips to Warner Bros Studios and the OC Beach Tour were just as good. We enjoyed the OC Beach tour on the Woody Style bus so much, we went on it twice. In summary - if you want to tour of LA, book a tour with Tom and the Anaheim Tour Company. Nothing is to much trouble for them and they go out of their way to make your holiday memorable. Thank you Tom, Rick and Brooke for making our holiday memorable.

Visited August 2014
3 Thank xipxip07
Thank you so much for the review.

I oftentimes feel so fortunate when I finally meet the guests I've been in contact with because each of our guests (well, 99%, to be honest - LOL) are really wonderful people. You and your family share an area right near the top for me of the "wonderful people" list.

When guests trust us with their vacation plans (and a total of, I think 4 or 5 tours like you did), it means a lot and we take that responsibility very seriously.

When those "orders" turn into "real people", we never know who we are picking up or what to expect.

Fortunately (and I don't know why we are so lucky - honestly), our orders often turn into the nicest people from the most interesting and diverse places. It oftentimes feels like we spent the day with long lost family.

You are all, definitely, part of our family.

Thanks for visiting and please come back again, soon.

PS - keep me posted about the fishing line! TS
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 5 helpful votes
“Perfect day trip”
Reviewed August 17, 2014

We had only one day for us (2 adults 2 kids) to see the main sights of L.A. Avoiding the large faceless companies we chose Anaheim Tour company. We left the booking really late (10pm the night before) and were initially advised that they were fully booked. However Tom (great guy) pulled out the stops and called back in 5 mins to confirm they had laid on another minibus to accommodate us. Our tour guide was Brooke and she was wonderful; really knowledgeable, genuinely friendly and really engaging with all our group, her passion for the city and it's history was infectious. Only short hop-offs at multiple locations but the result was a rich taster of this amazing and diverse city. Thanks Brooke !!

Visited August 2014
2 Thank BimandBear
tomfromoc, Manager at Anaheim Tour Company, responded to this review, September 22, 2014
Hi and thank you for taking the time to book our tour. I'm really happy it all worked out. We are very aware that, even for a last minute booking, every day or part of the day on vacation is precious and so I'm so pleased we could make it happen for you and your family!

Brooke, like Rick, Curtis and our other drivers make our tours special. You may start with an amazing and diverse canvas like our Beaches or Los Angeles and it's many parts but it really takes someone who is passionate about what they do and about the area to make those places come alive.

We're so grateful to have each of our drivers and are equally grateful for our guests.

Thank you, so much, for taking the time to let us know how we did and visit again, soon!

Dublin, Ireland
“Customer Service”
Reviewed July 27, 2014

I had a very positive experience with Anaheim Tour Company. I had booked a tour in Los Angeles but through my own fault, was unable to go ahead with the booking. I mailed the company and dealt with Tom who was extremely courteous and decent, and looked after me despite the mix-up being my own mistake. It's a pleasure to deal with a company who listen and try to help. I would have no hesitation booking with Anaheim Tour Company in the future.

Visited July 2014
tomfromoc, Manager at Anaheim Tour Company, responded to this review, August 12, 2014
Paul, Thank you for your kind comments. I hope you visit again and stay in Anaheim next time and hope, even without our help on your tour, this trip was a big success!

Keep reviewing - there are a lot of people that would like to know about your experiences and Trip Advisor is a great way to let them know who they can can't on.

Happy Travels!

Columbus, Ohio
“Perfect family tour!”
Reviewed July 22, 2014

Our family of six took the combo LA-Warner Bros. tour. It had something for everyone. Tom was very accommodating and knew just what would appeal to all ages - from the 60-year-olds to the teens. Being able to travel in a small group allowed us to get into small places and walk around without feeling lost in a large mass of people. Tom was great at suggesting perfect photo spots. We were able to see most of the interesting spots in the LA area without having to deal with the hassle of driving and finding parking spaces. The WB tour was very interesting as well. I would definitely recommend this tour to see a lot of LA.

Visited July 2014
tomfromoc, Owner at Anaheim Tour Company, responded to this review, August 12, 2014
Hello Cramers!

Thank you so much for the review. A lot of guests are looking for things that the whole family can enjoy and I am really pleased we hit all your levels equally well.

It's funny how people think that generations are so different but, when it comes to movies and entertainment and the things that surround it, there are a lot of cross over locations that everyone loves.

I like the fact that we take people there and show them things that no one else does.

We really appreciate you taking the time to let others know of your experience with us.

Visit again, soon!