“Professional and obliging.”

Anaheim Tour Company
Book In Advance
More Info
and up
Full-Day Tour of Hollywood, Los Angeles, and...
Ranked #1 of 14 Tours in Anaheim
More attraction details
Owner description: A local, family-owned business located in Anaheim, CA, we specialize in small group tours (usually with up to 12 guests on most tours) to ensure that you have the best experience possible. This isn't your average bus tour with 50+ people. Our tours include the OC Beach Bus Tour, Grand Tour of Hollywood, Private Tours just for your group, and more! Our Warner Brothers VIP Deluxe Combo Tour with Movie Star Homes from Anaheim is ranked among the best in Southern California! Check our website to see the variety of tours available. Our tours are always small and frequently have less than 10 guests, which makes our tours better than anything else anyone here can offer. Happy Planning!
Reviewed October 5, 2012

We booked two tours and were delighted with the service provided by the tour company. They were very professional. Tom rang our hotel prior to the tours to confirm details. We especially enjoyed the the LA / beach tour - it was great. Tom was extremely knowledgeable and very obliging. I have would have no hesitation in recommending this company, especially if you are travelling with a small group of family or friends.

2  Thank Tracey B
in 6 reviews
"pretty woman"
in 5 reviews

Reviewed October 4, 2012

Like the last reviewer we were lucky enough to have a personal tour. We were supposed to be on a tour with one other couple however the cancelled. Anaheim tour company could have easily cancelled our tour rather than running the entire tour just for us but Tom insisted on taking us on our tour. I cannot tell you how much we appreciated that our tour was not cancelled. Tom took us all over LA, we saw things we would have never had been able to see. Tom was so well versed in the sites and had contacts everywhere. We were allowed entrance to many places, that visitors are not usually allowed to go. Bus tours passed us but none were able to get out, walk around and have their tour guide take pictures of you everywhere. Talk about personalized service, Tom could not have been more accommodating, he never rushed us and made sure we saw everything! I never thought we would be so close to the Hollywood sign. Thanks Tom you are the best!! You really know how to show people a great time! Anyone thinking of taking Warner Brothers/movie star homes deluxe combo tour should not hesitate.

2  Thank valentine214
Reviewed September 22, 2012

Normally Tom takes a bus full, but we were lucky to get personal service just for the two of us, my wife and I. We saw many bus tours going past as we went to each of the places with Tom, however we were out of the car and Tom was talking photos of us near each of the locations. Show me a bus tour that does that! Tom is also very knowledgeable about each of the locations, and everyone seems to know him so you get to go places that most tours typically don't go. Did you get to go into the Beverly Wilshire? We did :-) This is the first time we've been on a tour, and Tom Stewart made it hard to beat - Thanks Tom!

2  Thank Paul S
Reviewed September 7, 2012

We have just come back from a 10 day holiday to Anaheim and had a fabulous time. We booked 4 trips through Anaheim Tour Company and could not have wished for a more personal and friendly service. Our main trip was the Warner bros and LA VIP tours. The tour was magnificent as we were taken to places that you would never see if you were with a big tour group. Tom our tour guide who also runs the company went out of his way to make our experience a good one and we can't recommend him enough. He took us to a photo point of the Hollywood sign which was so close you could almost touch it. We also went on the beach tour which is a lovely way of seeing some of California's beautiful coastline which is a must tour. So rest assured if you book any tours through Anaheim tour company you will not be disappointed.

3  Thank Graham D
See more reviews
Reviewed August 24, 2012

After booking the oc tour i contacted them to confirm booking spoke to a man named Tom Who claimed to be the owner via email told me he would definetly look after us and get back to me. NEVER HEARD FROM HIM SINCE upon arriving in anaheim i called the ompany 4 times left a msg got no reply walked to the address on the voucher guess what not there anymore and habe not been for almost 2 years i was informed ! Horrible service and although given a refund i then had to go re book with another tour company i stronglu recommend not going with these guys a it will be a bad move

2  Thank rhi1983
tomfromoc, Owner at Anaheim Tour Company, responded to this reviewResponded September 6, 2012

Obviously, this was an upsetting situation for the guest and I'm sorry it turned out this way. Unfortunately, the guest doesn't have all the information and is reviewing us for following the direction of the 3rd party booking company that we no longer work with.

This tour was booked through a company where our contract with them was 4 years old and we haven't received a payment from them for the last 3 months of tours. I personally advised Rhiannon of this in two e-mails and said it might be an issue.

When I contacted this company, they directed me to "HAVE NO CONTACT" with their guest and they would take care of cancelling the order and refunding the tour. (This was after another tour on the following week that was also booked through the same company. In that case, I was going to honor the voucher and keep our fingers crossed about getting paid but the guest was a "no show" for their first pick up.)

To review us for a bad tour or for doing something wrong is perfectly acceptable and that's what guests should do.

Being reviewed for following the directions of a company that USED to book our tours about "THEIR" guest and assuming they would follow through with the guest, is, I believe, unfair.

I'm sorry it worked out this way Rhiannon and, obviously wish you could have enjoyed our tour which so many people love. We love doing these tours and truly enjoy showing guests great spots.

I'm also incredibly disappointed that our reviews are tainted with information that is simply untrue but understand what it "felt like" from the guest perspective. The other "terrible" that I will respond to now might be worth reading, as well and has to do with the same booking company.

We truly appreciate all reviews from guests who have taken our tours and use them to get better - this one has been a learning experience for me. I should do better at posting responses for each guest. We are a small company and every guest experience is very important to us.