“Tom is the best!”

$119.99*
Six Flags Magic Mountain with Round-Trip Transportation from Anaheim
Ranked #1 of 15 Tours in Anaheim
More attraction details
Owner description: The Anaheim Tour Company is a family owned business located in Anaheim. We offer tours including the OC Beach Bus Tour, Grand Tour of Hollywood, Private Tours just for your group and more We also run the Warner Brothers VIP Deluxe Combo Tour with Movie Star Homes from Anaheim, Universal Studios Deluxe Combo Tour to Hollywood including EARLY ARRIVAL to Universal, the Space and Hollywood Tour and now THE WALT TOUR - exploring the life of Walt Disney here in Southern California. Our tours are always 24 guests and less and frequently less than 10 guests because, that makes some of the tours better than anything anyone else here can offer. Happy Planning!
Rhode Island
4 attraction reviews
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 16 helpful votes
“Tom is the best!”
Reviewed October 4, 2012 via mobile

Like the last reviewer we were lucky enough to have a personal tour. We were supposed to be on a tour with one other couple however the cancelled. Anaheim tour company could have easily cancelled our tour rather than running the entire tour just for us but Tom insisted on taking us on our tour. I cannot tell you how much we appreciated that our tour was not cancelled. Tom took us all over LA, we saw things we would have never had been able to see. Tom was so well versed in the sites and had contacts everywhere. We were allowed entrance to many places, that visitors are not usually allowed to go. Bus tours passed us but none were able to get out, walk around and have their tour guide take pictures of you everywhere. Talk about personalized service, Tom could not have been more accommodating, he never rushed us and made sure we saw everything! I never thought we would be so close to the Hollywood sign. Thanks Tom you are the best!! You really know how to show people a great time! Anyone thinking of taking Warner Brothers/movie star homes deluxe combo tour should not hesitate.

2 Thank valentine214

Geelong
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 3 helpful votes
“Personal Service!”
Reviewed September 22, 2012

Normally Tom takes a bus full, but we were lucky to get personal service just for the two of us, my wife and I. We saw many bus tours going past as we went to each of the places with Tom, however we were out of the car and Tom was talking photos of us near each of the locations. Show me a bus tour that does that! Tom is also very knowledgeable about each of the locations, and everyone seems to know him so you get to go places that most tours typically don't go. Did you get to go into the Beverly Wilshire? We did :-) This is the first time we've been on a tour, and Tom Stewart made it hard to beat - Thanks Tom!

Visited May 2012
2 Thank Paul S
Ramsgate, United Kingdom
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 4 helpful votes
“First class !”
Reviewed September 7, 2012

We have just come back from a 10 day holiday to Anaheim and had a fabulous time. We booked 4 trips through Anaheim Tour Company and could not have wished for a more personal and friendly service. Our main trip was the Warner bros and LA VIP tours. The tour was magnificent as we were taken to places that you would never see if you were with a big tour group. Tom our tour guide who also runs the company went out of his way to make our experience a good one and we can't recommend him enough. He took us to a photo point of the Hollywood sign which was so close you could almost touch it. We also went on the beach tour which is a lovely way of seeing some of California's beautiful coastline which is a must tour. So rest assured if you book any tours through Anaheim tour company you will not be disappointed.

Visited August 2012
3 Thank Graham D
sydney
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 4 helpful votes
“No contact”
Reviewed August 24, 2012

After booking the oc tour i contacted them to confirm booking spoke to a man named Tom Who claimed to be the owner via email told me he would definetly look after us and get back to me. NEVER HEARD FROM HIM SINCE upon arriving in anaheim i called the ompany 4 times left a msg got no reply walked to the address on the voucher guess what not there anymore and habe not been for almost 2 years i was informed ! Horrible service and although given a refund i then had to go re book with another tour company i stronglu recommend not going with these guys a it will be a bad move

2 Thank rhi1983
tomfromoc, Owner at Anaheim Tour Company, responded to this review, September 6, 2012
Obviously, this was an upsetting situation for the guest and I'm sorry it turned out this way. Unfortunately, the guest doesn't have all the information and is reviewing us for following the direction of the 3rd party booking company that we no longer work with.

This tour was booked through a company where our contract with them was 4 years old and we haven't received a payment from them for the last 3 months of tours. I personally advised Rhiannon of this in two e-mails and said it might be an issue.

When I contacted this company, they directed me to "HAVE NO CONTACT" with their guest and they would take care of cancelling the order and refunding the tour. (This was after another tour on the following week that was also booked through the same company. In that case, I was going to honor the voucher and keep our fingers crossed about getting paid but the guest was a "no show" for their first pick up.)

To review us for a bad tour or for doing something wrong is perfectly acceptable and that's what guests should do.

Being reviewed for following the directions of a company that USED to book our tours about "THEIR" guest and assuming they would follow through with the guest, is, I believe, unfair.

I'm sorry it worked out this way Rhiannon and, obviously wish you could have enjoyed our tour which so many people love. We love doing these tours and truly enjoy showing guests great spots.

I'm also incredibly disappointed that our reviews are tainted with information that is simply untrue but understand what it "felt like" from the guest perspective. The other "terrible" that I will respond to now might be worth reading, as well and has to do with the same booking company.

We truly appreciate all reviews from guests who have taken our tours and use them to get better - this one has been a learning experience for me. I should do better at posting responses for each guest. We are a small company and every guest experience is very important to us.

Tom
Hartford, Connecticut
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 1 helpful vote
“Best tour company bar none”
Reviewed August 24, 2012

Weve been to California 3 times before. We just came back after our 4th visit but this last visit was the first time we booked tours through Tom Stewart. Our tours were above and beyond. We saw places we never saw from other tour companies. Tom was very personable and made us feel special vs. just another member of a tour group. I would highly recommend Tom and his company for your first s d only option for touring California.

1 Thank L C