I stayed here for 3 nights in October 2013 with my husband and daughter (who is 3.5 years old). It was fantastic,
You can't help but smile the second you are greeted by the doorman.
We stayed in the a Concierge Room and it was worth every penny. The room was large (1 x Queen and bunk beds) and it had a fabulous view of the pool. It also aloud us to use the Club Guest Room which was fantastic, it was open from 7.00am - 10.00pm and offered complimentary breakfast, lunch, snacks, desserts, soft drink, alcohol and amazing views for the nightly fireworks.
Also, they had nightly book reading time for children.
The only hotel to stay in Disneyland, LA.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- This stunning hotel offers premium accommodations and rich dining experiences in American Craftsman style and elegance. With its world-class spa, an impressive array of amenities and impeccable Disney service, Disney's Grand Californian Hotel & Spa defines grandeur in every way. Located in the heart of Downtown Disney District, this hotel is just steps away from exceptional dining and entertainment. And with your park ticket, enjoy an exclusive entrance to Disney California Adventure Park. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Hotels.com, Travelocity, Expedia, TripOnline SA, Hotwire, Cheap Tickets, HotelsforEveryone, Cancelon, HotelQuickly, HotelsClick, getaroom.com and Evoline ltd so you can book your Disney's Grand Californian Hotel & Spa reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Grand Californian Hotel
- Grand California Hotel
- Disney California Hotel
- Disneys Grand Californian Hotel
- Disney Grand California Hotel
- Disney Grand Californian Hotel
- Disneyland Grand Californian Hotel
- Disneys Anaheim