enjoyed our stay at the Grand California. the place is beautiful and the service is impressive, from check in to bell service to valet. the only problem was after 12 hours or so in either
disneyland or California Land, we were just to tired to really enjoy the total ambious of the Grand Californian lobby and fire. room was comfortable with flat screen tv with a good choice of channels. we had adjoining rooms so our grandsons had fun running back and forth between the rooms. loved the double sink vanity outside the bath, toilet area, made getting ready easy. the
grand Californian is a nice place to stay, convenient to the two parks and downtown disney but it is pricey.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- This stunning hotel offers premium accommodations and rich dining experiences in American Craftsman style and elegance. With its world-class spa, an impressive array of amenities and impeccable Disney service, Disney's Grand Californian Hotel & Spa defines grandeur in every way. Located in the heart of Downtown Disney District, this hotel is just steps away from exceptional dining and entertainment. And with your park ticket, enjoy an exclusive entrance to Disney California Adventure Park. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Expedia, Hotwire, Travelocity, Cheap Tickets, TripOnline SA, Cancelon, HotelsClick, Hotels.com, Orbitz, getaroom.com, Evoline ltd and HotelQuickly so you can book your Disney's Grand Californian Hotel & Spa reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Grand Californian Hotel
- Grand California Hotel
- Disney California Hotel
- Disneys Grand Californian Hotel
- Disney Grand California Hotel
- Disney Grand Californian Hotel
- Disneyland Grand Californian Hotel
- Disneys Anaheim