My husband and I just spent 3 days at Disney Land and Paradise Pier Hotel (October 9-10-11) We had a fabulous time. From the moment we checked in (quickly and efficiently) we were wished a Happy 40th anniversary and presented with big red
Happy Anniversary buttons !!!
Our room (1207) was cool, clean and comfortable. We never heard a sound from other guests at night...
Sunday we went to the character buffet breakfast at the PCH grill....it was delicious and we enjoyed seeing Mickey, Minnie, Daily, Pluto and (my fave) Stitch "up close and personal". When we were seated we were presented with an anniversary card that all the characters signed for us. Again, all the cast members wished us a Happy Anniversary.
All in all, it was a great way to celebrate this milestone in our lives and we couldn't be happier ! Thanks to all the Disney people who made this such a special event for us !
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Return to the heyday of California beachfront boardwalks at Disney's Paradise Pier Hotel. Loaded with special Disney touches, this seaside-themed hotel will carry you on a wave of relaxation, all the way up to the whimsical waterslide at the scenic rooftop pool. Located in the heart of Downtown Disney District, exceptional dining and entertainment are just steps away. Hotel Guests can also enjoy a special entrance through Disney's Grand Californian Hotel & Spa to Disney California Adventure Park with a valid Park ticket. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Hotels.com, Expedia, Orbitz, TripOnline SA, Travelocity, Hotwire, Evoline ltd, Cancelon, getaroom.com and HotelQuickly so you can book your Disney's Paradise Pier Hotel reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Paradise Pier Hotel
- Disneyland Paradise Pier Hotel
- Disney Paradise Pier Hotel
- Disneys Paradise Pier Hotel
- Disneys Anaheim
- Paradise Pier Anaheim