Enjoyed a 4-nite stay at PPH, but paid a $800 premium when a sixth guest required "upgrading" from a standard room for 5 with concierge service to a suite. Concierge service would have been $100 more per nite! We asked for a higher floor and got a 10th flr suite with a great view of the DCA park and DL fireworks. It had 2 roomy baths, 2 queen beds, sectional sofa, table for 4, micro & fridge. Got a welcome tray of Mickey treats. Turn-down service nightly. One elevator was not working during our stay, so slow service at park open and closing times. It was working the next week.
Walked to DL via Grand California Hotel, but walking from back of hotel to DL Hotel to monorail was shorter, except monorail only stops in Tomorrowland, so inconvenient since we used rentals only located at the park's main gate. The walk is about 10 minutes, but our senior needed a rest each way.
We hardly had interaction with PPH staff. Room was kept clean. Sometimes the Guest Services and Bell Desks were left unattended, with guests waiting for services. No casual quick dining alternative besides the vending machines. Kids enjoyed pool even though weather was cool. Lots of flotation devices for kids. Tons of towels.
Would like to stay at other Disney Resort hotels, but they are even more expensive. Stayed at PPH to take advantage of AAA package with fastpass. Don't know if we would stay at DL Resort hotels otherwise. A lot of people would say paying much less for a little less amenities is a better value.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Return to the heyday of California beachfront boardwalks at Disney's Paradise Pier Hotel. Loaded with special Disney touches, this seaside-themed hotel will carry you on a wave of relaxation, all the way up to the whimsical waterslide at the scenic rooftop pool. Located in the heart of Downtown Disney District, exceptional dining and entertainment are just steps away. Hotel Guests can also enjoy a special entrance through Disney's Grand Californian Hotel & Spa to Disney California Adventure Park with a valid Park ticket. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Expedia, Hotels.com, Orbitz, HotelsforEveryone, Travelocity, getaroom.com, Hotwire, Evoline ltd, HotelQuickly, Cancelon and TripOnline SA so you can book your Disney's Paradise Pier Hotel reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Paradise Pier Hotel
- Disneyland Paradise Pier Hotel
- Disney Paradise Pier Hotel
- Disneys Paradise Pier Hotel
- Disneys Anaheim
- Paradise Pier Anaheim