My wife and i just stayed hete two nights and had a great time! Rhe hotel is very new and nice and in good condition. The rooms are very nice and well appointed and soft beds. The hotel has a few eating choices and a cafe to buy cheaper items like coffe, pastries, snacks etc.
It is about a 5 minute walk to downtown disney and 10 to the parks. We cant wait to go back and stay here again is eas a pleasant stay!
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Return to the heyday of California beachfront boardwalks at Disney's Paradise Pier Hotel. Loaded with special Disney touches, this seaside-themed hotel will carry you on a wave of relaxation, all the way up to the whimsical waterslide at the scenic rooftop pool. Located in the heart of Downtown Disney District, exceptional dining and entertainment are just steps away. Hotel Guests can also enjoy a special entrance through Disney's Grand Californian Hotel & Spa to Disney California Adventure Park with a valid Park ticket. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Expedia, Orbitz, HotelsforEveryone, Hotels.com, Travelocity, Hotwire, getaroom.com, HotelQuickly, Evoline ltd, Cancelon and TripOnline SA so you can book your Disney's Paradise Pier Hotel reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Paradise Pier Hotel
- Disneyland Paradise Pier Hotel
- Disney Paradise Pier Hotel
- Disneys Paradise Pier Hotel
- Disneys Anaheim
- Paradise Pier Anaheim