We stayed at Disney's Paradise Pier hotel for 6 nights and it was a great choice. From the moment we entered the hotel we were treated with class and respect. We never had to wait long to check in and the CM at the front desk Donny was so helpful. He told us all the in's and out's of the hotel and gave us directions to both parks.
We had a room on the 12th floor over looking the pool, I was kinda hoping for a upgrade but did not ask for one. I was just happy that the room was high up so we did not have to hear street noise. The room was clean and everything was were it was suppose to be. The room had the single sofa bed which was nice because then my mom , who was traveling with us had a bed to her self. Each day the room was cleaned and we had plenty of towels .
We had supper one evening at the PCH Grill and it was ok. Nothing to scream about but it was a decent meal and I did not find the price over the top. I also had a grocery delivery from Von's and Bell Services accepted the delivery no problem. We even used the service of have items we bought at the park delivered back to the hotel for us. The store CM's said it would be back at our hotel for 7am the next day and it was there like clockwork.
I needed to use the WIFI for work and I never once experienced any issues with it. It worked fast enough that I could facetime with a friend at home. Only once did we experience the slow elevators and that was the Saturday morning we were leaving to come home.
The pool was perfect and we had no problem finding a place to sit and enjoy the sun. My daughter sad the water slide was awesome and she loved playing on it. I do wish the hot tub would have been a bit warmer but that is just a personal preference.
Walking back and forth to the parks was no more then 10 minutes. For Disneyland we would just had to the monorail and enter at Tomorrowland and for California Adventure we would enter through Grand Californian Hotel. We did take advantage of the EMH at both parks. The morning we did DCA, Radiator Racers was closed for testing till 9am so we just rode other rides and at 10 mins to 8 I hopped in the Fast Pass Line and got passes for 11:55am-12:55pm. We entered DCA through Grand Californian that morning and yes the line was long but we got through the line every quickly.
Disney's Paradise Pier Hotel was excellent to my family and I and I would stay there again for my next Disney Vacation
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Return to the heyday of California beachfront boardwalks at Disney's Paradise Pier Hotel. Loaded with special Disney touches, this seaside-themed hotel will carry you on a wave of relaxation, all the way up to the whimsical waterslide at the scenic rooftop pool. Located in the heart of Downtown Disney District, exceptional dining and entertainment are just steps away. Hotel Guests can also enjoy a special entrance through Disney's Grand Californian Hotel & Spa to Disney California Adventure Park with a valid Park ticket. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Expedia, Orbitz, Hotwire, Travelocity, HotelsforEveryone, TripOnline SA, Hotels.com, Cancelon, getaroom.com, Evoline ltd and HotelQuickly so you can book your Disney's Paradise Pier Hotel reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Paradise Pier Hotel
- Disneyland Paradise Pier Hotel
- Disney Paradise Pier Hotel
- Disneys Paradise Pier Hotel
- Disneys Anaheim
- Paradise Pier Anaheim