Went in 2012.
Good - Location. Easy park access. Easy to return to hotel room when tired from walking in the park. Good view of fire works from hotel pool.
Bad - Service. Front desk terrible, bell boy service terrible. Arrived at 1400 Had to wait way past 1600 to check in. Everything was wait, wait for room, wait for service, wait for bags. Ended up carrying my own bags.
Had better service at other good neighbor hotels.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Return to the heyday of California beachfront boardwalks at Disney's Paradise Pier Hotel. Loaded with special Disney touches, this seaside-themed hotel will carry you on a wave of relaxation, all the way up to the whimsical waterslide at the scenic rooftop pool. Located in the heart of Downtown Disney District, exceptional dining and entertainment are just steps away. Hotel Guests can also enjoy a special entrance through Disney's Grand Californian Hotel & Spa to Disney California Adventure Park with a valid Park ticket. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Orbitz, Hotels.com, TripOnline SA, Expedia, Travelocity and Hotwire so you can book your Disney's Paradise Pier Hotel reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Paradise Pier Hotel
- Disneyland Paradise Pier Hotel
- Disney Paradise Pier Hotel
- Disneys Paradise Pier Hotel
- Disneys Anaheim
- Paradise Pier Anaheim