O.k., we are not the type of traveler to stay in the Disney hotels, mostly due to price. We have stayed at many of the hotels on Harbor before and been quite happy with the price and location of those in the past. This trip, we thought will be our last one to Disneyland for quite awhile, so we opted for the Disney experience.
The hotel is comfortable, clean, and what I would expect from a Disney hotel. The beds were very comfortable and I slept soundly each night. The rooms look just like the website pictures so there are no surprises there. Having a refrigerator in the room is a definite plus for us traveling with food allergies. Plenty of storage for unpacking bags and food we brought. Bathroom was roomy and bathtub was clean. chocolates on the beds each night was something the kids looked forward to.
We didn't spend too much time in the room, as we spent all the hours that Disneyland and DCA were open, at the parks. Didn't use the pool, but it looked nice. Didn't even get into the gift shop at the hotel, but it looked nice. There really seemed like there was a ton to do at the hotel, especially if you had little kids, but we did not experience those things.
One thing you get a Disney, is always great customer service and I'd say we got that in every way. They are great at making you feel special. We didn't expect anything with a view, but we were on the 8th floor with a view of the pool, which was fun. We had adjoining rooms, which was also nice. They couldn't guarantee it, but they were able to accommodate it and it was a nice thing for our group.
It was a good experience and we are glad we stayed here.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Return to the heyday of California beachfront boardwalks at Disney's Paradise Pier Hotel. Loaded with special Disney touches, this seaside-themed hotel will carry you on a wave of relaxation, all the way up to the whimsical waterslide at the scenic rooftop pool. Located in the heart of Downtown Disney District, exceptional dining and entertainment are just steps away. Hotel Guests can also enjoy a special entrance through Disney's Grand Californian Hotel & Spa to Disney California Adventure Park with a valid Park ticket. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Expedia, Hotels.com and Travelocity so you can book your Disney's Paradise Pier Hotel reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Paradise Pier Hotel
- Disneyland Paradise Pier Hotel
- Disney Paradise Pier Hotel
- Disneys Paradise Pier Hotel
- Disneys Anaheim
- Paradise Pier Anaheim