Disney's Paradise Pier Hotel
  • Restaurant
$109
$99
  • Pool
Desert Palms Hotel & Suites(Anaheim)(Great Value!)
$130
Hotel Pepper Tree(Anaheim)(Great Value!)
$101
Hotels.com
$127
$255
$209
BestWestern.com
  • Breakfast included
Kings Inn Anaheim(Anaheim)(Great Value!)
$99
Portofino Inn & Suites Anaheim Hotel(Anaheim)(Great Value!)
$162
Orbitz.com
  • Restaurant
$414
2,396 results
All reviewscharacter breakfastgrand californiancalifornia adventuredowntown disneybeach themebeach ball pillowsrice crispy treatspark viewglass elevatorpool deckconcierge roomdisney magicday bedcast membersacross the streetboth parksextra magic hour
FilterAll languages
Reviewed October 25, 2012

I invited a friend to spend 3 nights @ the Paradise Pier hotel since I was attending a TA seminar the following week and staying at an offsite hotel. I booked a concierge room, and was very excited when we checked in and they offered a corner room on the 15th floor! What an impressive view, especially when watching (and listening, since they stream the sound on tv) the World of Color!! We were so thrilled and pleased with the room. It was quiet, clean and bright and colorful. The closet space was large, the bathroom was spacious, and we loved the laundry basket on the floor in the bathroom for dirty towels! Unfortunately I came down with a terrible chest cold so by the last night I decided to stay in, and I wasn't unhappy because I felt so comfortable and I ended up ordering room service, which was just what the doctor ordered! ;) The concierge upgrade is worth it, there is a private lounge on the 2nd floor of the hotel, and you get breakfast offerings in the morning (cereals, fruit, pastries, muffins, juice, coffee, hot chocolate, etc.) and bottled water that you can drink there or take to the park, chips & other crunchy snacks, and in the evening they offer a hot appetizer along with chips & salsa, cheeses of all kinds, crackers, fresh veggies & dip, and an abundant assortment of desserts!

I would highly recommend this hotel to families, friends, singles, or couples!

Room Tip: Ask for a high floor that overlooks Paradise Pier and watch World of Color with your tv on for the piped in accompanying music!
  • Stayed: February 2012, traveled with friends
4  Thank charmingjourneystrav
Reviewed October 25, 2012

Stayed 8/14-8/21/12 Paradise Pier is located across the street from Grand California. Which made it pretty easy to walk to both parks, The rooms were nothing special and the pool is a simple rectangle. It has a separate slide which the kids enjoyed. The downside was no pool grill area to get snacks, burgers or umbrella drinks for Mom. Most Disney pools the Pool grill/bar area you can keep an eye on the kids while you get your fancy Mommy's on vacay drink or there are waiters/waitresses that walk around and bring you food/drinks. PP did not have that a minus in my books. Also the elevators seemed to take a long time. The real big positive was breakfast at Surf's Up with Mickey. We stayed at Disneyland for 2 weeks and this was the best breakfast we had and we went to Goofy's Kitchen and Storytellers. The food at Surf's Up is all your fav buffet items ~ Mickey waffles, omlette station, bacon,sausage,ham, oatmeal w/fixings, pancakes etc.. but then there were unique things..delicious things. Huevous rancherous, 3 kinds of gourmet flatbreads, chilliquelles, an avocado salad that was sooo good I made myself sick. I appreciated the nod to the Calif Tex/Mex food because being from the East Coast these are dishes I don't normally have. The charactor interaction was excellent and the Big Guy himself ~ Mickey was there. The charactors spend alot of time with you. If you can only go to one breakfast buffet this is the one to do. If money was an issue I would not hesitiate to stay again but I prefer Disneyland and Grand California.

• Stayed: August 2012, traveled with family
1  Thank Maureen M
Reviewed October 23, 2012

Expensive as it wears the "Disney" name. But as expected, hotel is clean and lifts can take away (as well as check in).
If you dont get a room facing the park you get a pretty massive view of nothing - but it's still a veiw =)

Other than that nothing out of the ordenary to report.

Room Tip: Ask for a room facing the park =)
  • Stayed: September 2012, traveled as a couple
Reviewed October 21, 2012

Stayed from 10/14-10/19/12. We were on the 7th floor with a view of Paradise Pier @ California Adventure. The Cast Members here were all so welcoming and friendly and so very helpful. The room was spotless and beautiful. Beds and pillows were so comfy - great sleep here. There were 2 queen beds and a couch and desk and dresser w/t.v. and refrigerator and safe. Big closet and nice sized bathroom. There was an area with a shelf with a coffee machine. The windows were large and the view was awesome - mountains in the background also - we had a sunrise view. We could watch World of Color from our room and tune in the music on our t.v. (nice touch). The stay here was perfection at its finest!!!!!

• Stayed: October 2012, traveled as a couple
Reviewed October 20, 2012

From the second we arrived, the service was fantastic. The room was clean and comfortable, and slept our family of 4 perfectly. My kids are ages 2 and 4. The coffee shop in the lobby was perfect for a nice quick and reasonably priced breakfast before hitting the parks all day. The hotel is literally directly across the street from the Grand Californian, so you are really close to the park - no shuttle or monorail needed. We had stayed at the Anabella last time, and this was a much better value in my opinion. If you're on a budget, but want all of the perks of staying Disney, you should stay here.

Room Tip: Try to get a park view room on the upper floors and you can see the world of color show at CA Adventure. Check the Disneyland.com website for the best deals, especially if you have an annual pass.
  • Stayed: September 2012, traveled with family