We stayed at Paradise Pier in 2006, 2010 and just returned from another visit of four nights. We have always found the staff and rooms to be excellent and this visit was no exception. Our room had a wonderful view of California Adventure. We did have a hiccup this visit but it’s not always what happens but how the hotel handles it. After two nights we came back to our room to find painters plastic covering our entire window and more importantly blocking our entire view! This was unacceptable to us and we called the front desk immediately. They agreed to move us however the hotel was almost completely booked and there were few choices. We moved from the 11th floor with a marvelous view to the 4th floor almost directly above the entrance of the hotel. We were not pleased. The Hotel agreed to move us to the 9th floor the next night. My husband paid a visit to the front desk in person to make sure they understood the importance of returning us to a room with a view. The entire staff could not have been more accommodating. The Lead Bell Captain was extremely helpful as was the Front Desk and Guest Services. The following day they text us our new room number while we were enjoying the park and when we returned to the hotel we checked into our third room. It was a bit of a hassle but worth it as we had a wonderful view of the park again. We understood they need to maintain the hotel however this could have been a real bone of contention if they had not handled it properly.
The bed and pillows are extremely comfortable and the room has lots of storage. We are a couple but I could see a bit of an issue for a family travelling together as the sink, toilet and shower are all in one area. The Hotel is surprisingly very quiet.
As part of the Disney Resort we are always a bit disappointed in the Paradise Pier’s lobby—except for Christmas time the Lobby is very underwhelming. Not sure why they do not put more effort into making it more inviting.
We most certainly will be going back to “The Happiest Place on Earth” and our hotel of choice will be Paradise Pier for the 4th time!
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Return to the heyday of California beachfront boardwalks at Disney's Paradise Pier Hotel. Loaded with special Disney touches, this seaside-themed hotel will carry you on a wave of relaxation, all the way up to the whimsical waterslide at the scenic rooftop pool. Located in the heart of Downtown Disney District, exceptional dining and entertainment are just steps away. Hotel Guests can also enjoy a special entrance through Disney's Grand Californian Hotel & Spa to Disney California Adventure Park with a valid Park ticket. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Expedia, Hotels.com, Orbitz, Hotwire, TripOnline SA, Travelocity, Cancelon, getaroom.com, Evoline ltd and HotelQuickly so you can book your Disney's Paradise Pier Hotel reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Paradise Pier Hotel
- Disneyland Paradise Pier Hotel
- Disney Paradise Pier Hotel
- Disneys Paradise Pier Hotel
- Disneys Anaheim
- Paradise Pier Anaheim