Where to begin.......
When I 1st looked at booking a Disneyland holiday I was a little overwhelmed by the choices I was able to make. I decided to ditch the travel agents & book it myself through disneyparks.disney.go.com. Turned out to be a smart & easy choice. We opted to stay at the Paradise Pier & went for the full concierge treatment. I've heard ppl say this is a waste of money, but I beg to differ!
The treatment & attention we received from Jerry & Brittany in concierge was 2nd to none & the attention to what we wanted out of our 1st Disney experience was understood & made happen beyond out expectations! The day my husband & son were going to Universal, we'd slept in. Jerry rang to check on where they were, as they didn't show up for breakfast. They jumped out of bed when he called the room, that was at 8:10, the bus left at 8:30. By the time they raced downstairs, Jerry was waiting with a bag of food each & drinks to get them through the day. Over & above! Jerry & Brittany were also able to recommend placed in the park to eat, and made all the reservations on our behalf.
We stayed in room 1512, up on the top floor with spectacular views over California Adventure Park where we were able to watch The World of Color twice a night, then duck around to the pool deck to watch the Fireworks.
The food was, well, there was lots of it, must of the waffle & bacon variety. I was happy to see an apple on day 4! Room service was always fast & friendly. One night my 4yo was have a cry about having an early night (ready for a very ear morning), the guy that brought our snakes up noticed this, and sat on the floor with her for 5 mans talking about Disneyland & colouring in!
The hotel supplied us with 2 fast passes each (to jump the queues) & a magic morning pass so we could get into the park an hour before it was open to the public...highly recommend doing that! Were also able to access California Adventure Pk through a guest only entrance through the Grand Californian Hotel....very handy! Free WiFi too.
This is going on & on so I'll finish with go the park hopper tickets & spend a good 4 days in the park, eat at Surfs Up, Goofy's Kitchen & The Rainforest Cafe. Take extra luggage for all the shopping & enjoy theMagic of Disneyland. It really is the Happiest Place on Earth!!!!
Thanks to Jerry & Brittany....you helped make all our dreams come true. - Sam :)))
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Return to the heyday of California beachfront boardwalks at Disney's Paradise Pier Hotel. Loaded with special Disney touches, this seaside-themed hotel will carry you on a wave of relaxation, all the way up to the whimsical waterslide at the scenic rooftop pool. Located in the heart of Downtown Disney District, exceptional dining and entertainment are just steps away. Hotel Guests can also enjoy a special entrance through Disney's Grand Californian Hotel & Spa to Disney California Adventure Park with a valid Park ticket. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Expedia, Hotels.com, Orbitz, TripOnline SA, Travelocity, Hotwire, Cancelon, getaroom.com, Evoline ltd and HotelQuickly so you can book your Disney's Paradise Pier Hotel reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Paradise Pier Hotel
- Disneyland Paradise Pier Hotel
- Disney Paradise Pier Hotel
- Disneys Paradise Pier Hotel
- Disneys Anaheim
- Paradise Pier Anaheim