“Great experience.....”

Clancy's American Grill
Ranked #141 of 861 Restaurants in Anaheim
Cuisines: American, Bar, Pub
Good for: Large groups, Bar scene, Families with children
Dining options: Dinner, Accepts American Express, Accepts Discover, Accepts Mastercard, Accepts Visa, Delivery, Free Off-Street Parking, Free Wifi, Full Bar, Highchairs Available, Parking Available, Seating, Serves Alcohol, Takeout, Television, Waitstaff, Wheelchair Accessible
Description: Clancy's American Grill is a Locally Owned and Operated Full Service Restaurant in Anaheim Specializing in American Comfort Food in a Sports Themed Environment. We Like to Keep it Fresh... So, Whenever Possible, Our Food is Prepared Using Ingredients and Sustainable Products from Local Farms. Our Original Recipes are Prepared by Hand...Every day. In Other Words....WE Serve REAL Food.
Long Beach
“Great experience.....”
Reviewed September 21, 2012

My wife and I stopped in for beer & appetizers on a Sunday night getaway after an Angel game. Happy hour prices were going on all day for football so we had a couple of beers and tried the mac n cheese w/ jalepenos, wings, hot pretzel. Everything was good, spicy and went great with the cold beer. Our server was super freindly and did a great job. Would recommend trying this one if it's a good sports bar your looking for.

• Visited September 2012

• Korean first
Mill Creek, Washington
“mac and cheese was great”
Reviewed September 2, 2012

Husband and I decided to try this place out as it was near our hotel. With the waiters recommendation we tried the chorizo and Jalapenos mac and cheese and the chicken wings. The Chicken wings were OK but I do not feel worth the price. I can make better at home. The mac and Cheese however was super good. I had to post pics of it on Facebook. The atmosphere was also very fun. We actually ended up eating here the second night we were in town. I

• Visited August 2012
Salt Lake City
“Great Sports bar”
Reviewed August 17, 2012

I really enjoy this sports bar. It gets crowded around 9pm.
The wings are good as well as the the salmon or you build burgers

Visited August 2012
Washington DC, District of Columbia
“Great bar, great food, friendly staff, and good tunes, what else does a traveller need?”
Reviewed July 27, 2012

I was staying nearby for a conference and this place drew my attention because it didn't look like any of the other places nearby: it was attractive and warm. And it's even better once you come inside.

The staff are very welcoming and efficient, especially the bartenders. The menu is your typical bar fare, but it's varied and extensive (note: you're going to need a little time to make up your mind about exactly what kind of hot dog, hamburgers, wings, or sandwich you want--the selection is pretty mind-boggling!).

I initially went in by myself for a couple of quiet drinks after a long day, which is when I realized how welcoming the staff there are. I ended up liking the place so much after going in for a couple of quiet drinks on my own, that I ended up coming back again and again with friends--it's simply the best place in the area! The beer selection is great, and the cocktails are mixed well. I had the chicken sandwich and fries on one occasion and friends ate one of the many types of hot dogs and wings. Judging by how quickly they were consumed, I'm guessing they were just as good!

All major credit cards are accepted. Clancy's is also really kid-friendly, so families are welcome. The place does close at midnight usually, like every other place in Anaheim, unfortunately, but at least they let you finish your drink calmly after the close---truly, my kind of place.

• Visited June 2012
Westerville, Ohio
“Great Food and its Not a Chain!”
Reviewed July 16, 2012

Was looking for someplace for 4th of July that had BBQ/cookout type foods that could handle a large party and was close to our hotel near the convention center. Clancy's Delivered!

We had a party of of 7 adults and 6 kids and they were very accommodating. The menu is vast and the food was great! I highly recommend the mac and cheese with blue cheese and bacon...wow! They have great burgers and ribs, which were both a big hit, and because the menu was so vast, everyone could find whatever they wanted and was happy. The Chocolate Molten cake was delicious too...I think we ordered 5 of them and they were all devoured!
The service was excellent (little slow at the end with the bill and we had anxious kids wanting to see the fireworks)
In the land of chain restaurants in the area, it was very nice to eat at a local small business. We would go back if we every go to the Disneyland area again.

• Visited July 2012