“Wowza”
Review of K1 Speed Anaheim

K1 Speed Anaheim
Ranked #34 of 106 Fun & Games in Anaheim
More attraction details
Owner description: The premise behind the creation of K1 Speed was to offer enthusiasts and amateurs alike an authentic and genuine racing experience in a safe, comfortable, accessible and perhaps most importantly, unique environment. Utilizing advanced European electric karts and indoor asphalt tracks, K1 Speed quickly developed a reputation as being fun and exciting, and our growth has been continuous since we first opened our doors. In addition to our Arrive and Drive racing option, which allows individuals to visit our indoor karting centers anytime and experience the thrill of racing, we also offer racing leagues and a variety of packages for corporate events and group parties, which have proven quite popular. To meet the needs of customers and kart racing enthusiasts who demand more, we also have a Pro Shop - K1 Race Gear - which carries everything that a karter might need to compete at the track. At K1 Speed, our goal is to be synonymous with karting, and we think that we are on our way!
Reviewed August 22, 2014 via mobile

Very clean and very professional service. 2 kids and 2 adults Reasonably priced and what a blast. Easy to do for beginners. Our boys are 9 and 11 and easy for them.

5  Thank fastrob
in 5 reviews
"blast"
"cars"

Reviewed July 2, 2014

They have great memorabilia, an extensive check in process, lots of equipment and a smooth system to Race. Race cars, going very fast , vibrating vigorously this is alot more physical activity than you think, this is not a cruise...I appreciated the staff flagging down mean drivers. I did not appreciate the concept of the final race not being by time but it evened out the stakes and gave the under dog a chance. The food and drinks were ok, no alcohol allowed outside the private room area though.

1  Thank prissywanderlust
Reviewed June 6, 2014

the manager was very nice. the employees -so so. 20.00 for 1/14 lap race or 40.00 for 3/14 lap races. The cars are nice. I bit steep on the price, but i was fun.

1  Thank wade k
Reviewed April 27, 2014

I've been to K1 in Seattle and this one is just as good. An employee was driving around the track with my friend and I and man....I couldn't catch up. It's nice driving in a different course from the Redmond location. K1 is the reason why I rather drive an electric gocart from a 2stroke gas motor.

I didn't know how serious some people are. Watch out for the ones that brings their own helmets...Crazy fast!

See more reviews
Reviewed April 13, 2014

The facility and attraction is amazing. That itself is a 10. But the employees are a 0. The employees are uninterested and have a sense of arrogance. They chat in groups and seemed bothered when they need to interact with the paying customer. They are very reactive instead of being proactive. They are so slow with no sense of urgency!! K1 has a great product but the employees need a lot of training and realize that the customers are paying their wages. No wonder that they were empty on a Sunday. My son and his cousin were racing by themselves. There was a junior racer riding all 3 of his races completely by himself which was kind of sad.

3  Thank Kobesan2000