Open today: 9:00 AM - 7:00 PM

Ways to Experience Disney California Adventure Park
from $255.00
More Info
15,544 results
All reviews tower of terror radiator springs california adventure fast pass roller coaster toy story mania grizzly river run bugs land little mermaid adventure park lots of fun worth the wait great ride wait times minute wait popular rides day pass
Selected filters
Reviewed October 29, 2019 via mobile

1st time time my family to disneyland and California adventures. We enjoyed California adventures much better. Felt it was less crowed then Disneyland and the rides were much better.

3  Thank madelk2011
Reviewed October 29, 2019

We spent two days in Anaheim and had to choose between Disneyland and California Adventure. We finally decided to spend our day in California Adventure park and didn’t regret it. The park is very well organized. The highlight is definitely Cars Land. You almost feel that you are in Radiator Springs and part of the movie. The only drawback was the never ending waiting time. However, after queuing 2 hours we finally enjoyed one of the greatest ride ever. Other highlights of the park are Incredicoaster (great roller coaster) and Guardians of the Galaxy! The entrance fee is quite high in particular as the park is doable within 8 hours. Nevertheless, this park can’t be missed!

Date of experience: May 2019
2  Thank Monty S
Reviewed October 28, 2019

We had a total blast here and also attended the Oogie Boogie Bash. We honestly have zero negatives to say. Worth it!!!

2  Thank KayleeAnn1970
Reviewed October 27, 2019 via mobile

Brilliant day out at Disney California Adventure park on an extremely busy Halloween Friday. Got there for park opening time and boy we were glad, got loads of the rides done within the first couple of hours. Cars land was Amazing and that was two adults visiting! Glad we did Radiators Springs ride first thing as it the closed for the most of the day past noon but not sure if the heat had anything to do with that. Loved everything about this park. Still years on and Toy Story Mania is still as good fun as it was over 10 years ago - had to do it twice. We upgraded to MAX pass and thought it was well worth it although fast passes were sold out for the evening very quickly. Great park to visit we did both parks in a day but one day would have been a more relaxed pace. Next Time !

2  Thank millsir
Reviewed October 27, 2019

High prices, rude service.

I was at the Park in August from 5-9. I was on a vacation with my wife her two brothers and my in laws. We were having a great time, it was magical and a lot of fun. We were so excited I had convinced my wife we need to upgrade to the annual pass and we should come back. After the following incidents my wife and I didn’t get to enjoy our stay, and she said no to getting an annual pass. I really wanted it, this would of came handy because I really wanted to return back for Halloween and Christmas time.
I had a issue that keeps on upsetting me about how a security treated my wife and me. On August 7th in the morning we had a incident where we didn’t know we couldn’t bring a selfie stick. The selfie stick we had was not a cheap one. Once we got too security, they said we would have to take it back to the hotel or they will dispose it. The problem was the hotel was far away and we would loose valuable time away from Disneyland, and the device was not cheap. The security was very rude and not polite. I totally felt like I was being racially profiled. They would not allow us to store it in a locker and insisted we were going to use it. We ended up having it get disposed, because we didn’t want to loose out on precious time in the park and my wifes brother was waiting for us inside the California park. It as very difficult knowing I just lost out on this device and how much I spent on it. The reason I brought the selfie stick was because I’ve seen folks use it on the days prior. We also saw after the incident that there were Caucasian familys using them and the security said nothing.
Also I want to say is my father n law whom is a Sikh man and wears a turban and as we entered and exited the park we really noticed that security would come close to us and stare at us or bring the dogs near us. This too me was clearly that we were getting racially profiled.
This was my third time I had visited and the first 2 times were amazing time. I was expecting it to be the same but did not expect this. I would of thought Disney would take care of the folks coming to the park, they’ve spent a lot of money coming and spend a lot of money at the park. I hope one day my wife and I can over come this and maybe one day we can come back and experience Disney for Halloween and Christmas. But I think it will take a long time.

Date of experience: August 2019