Open today: 9:00 AM - 7:00 PM

Ways to Experience Disney California Adventure Park
from $255.00
More Info
15,544 results
All reviews tower of terror radiator springs california adventure fast pass roller coaster toy story mania grizzly river run bugs land little mermaid adventure park lots of fun worth the wait great ride wait times minute wait popular rides day pass
Selected filters
Reviewed October 15, 2019

This is probably one of my favorite parks in the world! It has so many cute areas and at night it gets even more beautiful!

Unfortunately I haven't been yet to the new attractions and have to say I was sad that I couldn't ride Tower of Terror before they changed it to Guardians of the Galaxy, but even then, the park has amazing rides!
The Monsters Inc ride was such a nice surprise! Also was the Cars land (even though I never saw the movies, it's super cute).
Can't wait to see the changes they made!

Date of experience: November 2018
3  Thank claradma
Reviewed October 14, 2019

Went to exchange my Virgin Holidays voucher for 5 x park tickets that I had paid a lot of Money for. When I handed my voucher to the Person in the Ticket booth he spent a good couple of minutes examining it and typing some stuff into his computer. When I asked if there was a problem his reply was I can't find your reservation. I asked why and his reply was your voucher is incomplete. I replied that the voucher was intact correct and it was the only thing that I had been issued with by Virgin Holidays.

His reply to this was well you have 2 choices. 1 ring your tour operator or 2 buy new tickets. To this I said I want to speak to your supervisor.

after a 20 minute wait a supervisor came over and basically told me that my voucher was incomplete and there was nothing she could do. I then phoned Virgin Holidays in the UK at a large expense to myself and told them the situation, to which virgin holidays said that it was very strange that Disney was not accepting the voucher as it is the same voucher that they give to 1000's of British visitors every year. I offered to give my phone to the supervisor so she could explain the situation directly to my tour operator but she abruptly told me she could not handle visitors personal items so she wouldn't speak to Virgin Holidays. After a lot of back and forth via the speaker on my phone it turned out that apparently I was missing an 8000 number. I explained this to virgin and they stated that they never provide an 8000 number on their vouchers. after approx another 20 minutes the supervisor decided to tap some keys on her computer and hey presto she discovered the required 8000 number by using the information provided on my voucher. I finally got my tickets but after a lot of phone calls back to the UK and an approx 1 hour wait.

all this could of been avoided if the original ticket booth operator and his supervisor could actually be bothered to do their job properly and not just try and fob me off because it was a little bit different or difficult for them to do.

Also when I stated that the voucher I had was exactly the same type of voucher I had when I went to Disney World in Florida and I had no problems the supervisor replied and I quote "I don't care, this is California not Florida". Rude beyond belief. Disney you need to get a grip of your staffs attitude

Date of experience: September 2019
2  Thank wildcard8844
Reviewed October 14, 2019 via mobile

Due to crowds being thinner here, the employees were friendly, which does say a lot about Disney. Lines are long, employees have stone looks on their faces. If you need help or have a question, your better off asking security for the answer. Their Halloween parade was fun, rides are fun there, food is horrible and way over priced. But I bet servers love it due to the fact they don’t have to even work and their tips are huge from over pricing. Fun for teens and shoppers.

Date of experience: October 2019
4  Thank Showustheway
Reviewed October 14, 2019

this park is totally different to Disneyland, not just in design but also in attractions. plenty of rides and things to do. The Incredicoaster is a must

Date of experience: October 2019
2  Thank Friar-1962
Reviewed October 13, 2019

Having a teenager he preferred the Californian adventure park over Disneyland. Once again a lot of walking and $5 bottles of water. Managed to have 2 rides on The cars and loved it got a fast past for the second ride as it is so popular so recommend doing that. Once again would be nice if there was some sort of shuttle to take you around the areas as when it is so hot it is exhausting. Overall had a great time.

Date of experience: September 2019