“Great spot”

Cocina Cucamonga Mexican Grill
Ranked #118 of 861 Restaurants in Anaheim
Cuisines: Mexican, Southwestern, Fast Food
Good for: Families with children, Kids, Large groups
Dining options: Lunch, Dinner, Outdoor Seating, Seating, Takeout, Wheelchair Accessible
Okotoks, Alberta, Canada
“Great spot”
Reviewed May 16, 2014

We stopped for lunch and enjoyed a great meal! There was free ice and water on the patio and most seats were covered and in the shade. I was pleasantly surprised when the cashier told me to keep my receipt for refillable pop (soda)! Very friendly and organized staff too!

Visited May 2014
1 Thank Linda C

Denver, Colorado
“Not bad for theme park Mexican food”
Reviewed May 9, 2014

In all my trips to California Adventure I had never eaten here because I don't really trust fast food type Mexican food, but I was pretty impressed with Cocina Cucamonga. You got a lot of food for $11 and it all tasted really good. Another plus is definitely not feeling the "Taco Bell effect" the next day or later that night. I would definitely eat here again.

• Visited February 2014
1 Thank PH2003
“Not bad.”
Reviewed May 7, 2014

We had a great time at disneyland and adventure land until we arrived here for dinner. Food not bad, but the order taker needs to find another occupation. If you don't like your job and his name is Shane should leave. Disneyland personnel person should be aware of him. I wouldn't have work with people.

• Visited May 2014
Buffalo, NY
“Fast Mexican”
Reviewed April 18, 2014

For as fast as the food was served, and being in Disney, the food seemed genuinely authentic. My daughter had a half chicken that was really juicy and I had the carne asada, both came with tortilla beans and rice. Really good

Visited April 2014
2 Thank sabearfan12
San Diego, United States
“Great Food and Great Prices”
Reviewed March 28, 2014

I really enjoyed finding this place. I had been there in Downtown Disney many times and never ventured over there. But it is quick and fast and very reasonable prices. I hope I am reviewing the fast food Mexican Grill.

Visited December 2013