“Repeat Visit”

Dining options: Late Night
Layton, Utah
“Repeat Visit”
Reviewed December 3, 2013

We visited Disney's California Adventure in February 2012 and ate at The Pacific Wharf Cafe. My daughter requested that we eat here again on this visit. This is truly unique amusement park food, not fatty and fried like most offerings. On our last visit, I found both soups we tried lacked flavor, but that was not the case this time. I didn't have to add salt and they were both delicious. You get lots of bread for the price ($9.59). My daughter ordered the Tomato Bisque, which is new from last time and it's absolutely delicious. The clam chowder tasted homemade and was wonderful as well. The sourdough is flavorful and not overwhelming. Very good lunch, especially on a day that was a little on the cold side.

• Visited November 2013
1 Thank Go2theZoo

Sacramento, California
“San Francisco in Anaheim!”
Reviewed December 2, 2013

We were surprised at the number of good eateries in California Adventure, and we picked Pacific Wharf for lunch. We had the Chinese Chicken salad, the Louie salad, and the broccoli cheddar soup. All were tasty, large portioned, and served in SFO Boudin Sourdough bread bowls. The price was good for 3 for an in park restaurant (about $40 with drink and cookie).

• Visited November 2013
Phoenix, Arizona
“Soups and salads served in sourdough bread bowls”
Reviewed October 27, 2013

This is my favorite lunch location in Disney's California Adventure! Try the Shrimp Louie or Clam Chowder, served in a delicious Boudin bakery sourdough bread bowl that is baked fresh on site.

ducka62
“Yummy food!”
Reviewed October 21, 2013

My grand daughter and I went to this restaurant while in California Adventure. What a great place to have a bite to eat, relax and enjoy some down time from the busy day in the park. We would return here again for more good food. The Clam Chowder Bowl and bread were good.

Monterey, California
“Sonoma Chicken salad...Oh. My.”
Reviewed October 7, 2013

I had done some research before hitting up the food booths at Disneyland and I knew before we even left on our trip that I was going to give the Pacific Wharf Cafe a try. They have soups or salads here served in bread bowls....fresh baked bread bowls. It was a warm day, so I went with the salad...it was beyond delicious and quite filling. People kept coming up to me and asking where I got the delicious looking salad and I happily directed them. If you go to DCA, give this place a try, you won't be sorry.