“GOOD PLACE TO GRAB LUNCH OR A LIGHT DINNER”
Review of Pacific Wharf Cafe

Pacific Wharf Cafe
Ranked #30 of 928 Restaurants in Anaheim
Cuisines: Seafood, Soups
Dining options: Late Night
Dining options: Late Night
Reviewed March 10, 2013

My wife and I have eaten at the Pacific Wharf Cafe several times for lunch and the food is very good overall. Their Chinese Chicken Salad and breads are especially good. I highly recommend this place for a meal that is better than you expect from a theme park

1  Thank Steven C

Reviewed February 26, 2013 via mobile

While visiting California Adventure at Disneyland, we ate at Pacific Wharf Cafe because we were drawn in by the smell of freshly baked sourdough bread and the sight of many diners carrying trays of bread bowls filled with salad or soup. My husband had the special of the day which was vegetarian chili and I had the clam chowder. Both were delicious - my husband was particularly pleased that there was a healthy option on the menu. I especially enjoyed the freshness of the bread. The service was super speedy and I am looking forward to going back again before leaving since the bread bowls were delicious! I only wish I had a Boudin's Bakery where I live! Maybe it is a good thing I don't...

1  Thank schnauzermom05
Reviewed January 30, 2013

I go to San Francisco often because I live near the city and I love eating at Boudin. There is nothing better than clam chowder in a fresh bread bowl. When trying it at the Pacific Wharf Cafe I had high expectations and it did not disappoint. I recommend doing the bread tour to see how they make their famous sourdough bread. It's a neat experience and you can get some food after.

1  Thank PurplePiixie
Reviewed January 17, 2013 via mobile

My husband and I had breakfast here on our last Disney trip. My husband had the egg bowl (scrambled eggs in a fresh, soft, warm bread bowl) and I had a breakfast croissant sandwich that had eggs and bacon and came with a little side of fresh fruit. It was all very fresh! It was light, on the healthy side and just large enough to be filling and not stuff you. I can't wait to have it again on our next trip!

2  Thank Beachesinaz
Reviewed January 6, 2013

I am usually underwhelmed by amusement park food.. but this was an excellent choice. We had the clam chowder, which comes in a boudin bread bowl. Actually, the whole restaurant is tied to the boudin bakery. Turkey sandwich (or was it roast beef), and that was very good... the bread really made the sandwich.. And the asian chicken salad, which was excellent. The only bad thing was the 40 minute wait, which was close to the longest wait of the day.

1  Thank bruinfan95