“Food worth the wait”

Dining options: Late Night
Elk Grove, California
“Food worth the wait”
Reviewed January 6, 2013

I am usually underwhelmed by amusement park food.. but this was an excellent choice. We had the clam chowder, which comes in a boudin bread bowl. Actually, the whole restaurant is tied to the boudin bakery. Turkey sandwich (or was it roast beef), and that was very good... the bread really made the sandwich.. And the asian chicken salad, which was excellent. The only bad thing was the 40 minute wait, which was close to the longest wait of the day.

• Visited December 2012
1 Thank bruinfan95

Pitt Meadows, British Columbia, Canada
“Delicious”
Reviewed December 31, 2012

We found this to be a very good dinner option for us. We got the broccoli soup in a bread bowl and the chicken salad in the bread bowl. The chicken salad was good, but I don't know that I would order it again. The soup however was DELICIOUS and I would definitely order it again. It was pretty affordable (comparatively, as it is Disney everything is CRAZY expensive) and our two kids were able to share the soup and still be full.

Visited October 2012
1 Thank Liz D
United States
“good and bad”
Reviewed November 14, 2012

I dislike the bread bowls in Disneyland. I had the Asian salad. Problem is I'm vegetarian and there was TONS of chicken on it. I thought there'd just be a few pieces. It was drenched in dressing.

The breakfast was OK but why do they need to spell it boule?!

• Visited November 2012
Lake Almanor, Ca
“Clam chowder was very salty”
Reviewed November 3, 2012

My husband and I went to California Adventure (October 2012) and needed a place to eat for lunch. We thought clam bowls would be perfect for lunch since it had rained that morning. My husband waited in line for about 30 minutes. The clam chowder was New England style and came in a sourdough bowl. The clam chowder was very salty and could have been creamier. The sourdough bowl was chewy but very good.

• Visited October 2012
Albuquerque, New Mexico
“Good sourdough!”
Reviewed September 24, 2012

Clam chowder in bread bowls good, but after eating our meal we realized that we could've asked for the bread on the side that way it is not completely wasted. You could do the same with the salads. We enjoyed our meal, and it was pretty filling. Bowls run about $10 each. Ate breakfast here also, pretty good as well.

• Visited August 2012