“Awesome service”

Good for: Bar scene, Families with children, Large groups
Dining options: Dinner, Lunch, Breakfast, Late Night, Reservations
Neighborhood: Disneyland
Reviewed January 17, 2013

This place was packed every time I walked past. I was expecting slow service due to how busy they were, however the staff are very friendly, super efficient and the service was excellent. The food and cocktails were also amazing. I will definately be back again.

1  Thank Kirstie976
Write a ReviewReviews (1,558)

Reviewed January 17, 2013

We stayed a few blocks away from Bubba Gump at the Worldmark resort. It was super convenient to walk to and we were taken right away to a table, even though it was a busy Saturday night. We brought a coupon for a free appetizer from our resort and they brought us the spinach artichoke dip, which is the most expensive of the apps. It was delicious! We were even offered more chips (even though it seemed to come with a ton). The wait staff was very attentive and we were never out of ice tea or water. Our food came fairly quickly and were large portions as well. We would definitely come back here...great for couples, birthday parties and families!

Reviewed January 16, 2013

Strolling by and the staff was outside in front having what appeared to be a pep rally. Everyone was very friendly. Our waiter, Cedrick, did a great job and was very attentive. Our drinks and food arrived quickly. We sat in the bar area and the staff led a trivia about the movie which was lots of fun. The food was very good and I know we will return if ever in the area again.

Reviewed January 16, 2013 via mobile

I am a seafood snob and not a big fan of the "chain" seafood restaurants. I was shocked at how good the food was. It was nice, hot, and tasty. The service was impeccable and you get a lot of food about your money. It's in a great location and is very nice relaxed environment!

Reviewed January 14, 2013

We enjoyed this restaurant overall. The food was good - nothing to brag over, but good. They were really busy, so service was a bit slow. Getting drinks from the bar took forever! But fun atmosphere and friendly staff. My broccili was WAY undercooked, so I sent it back to cook more and it still wasn't really cooked enough for my liking.

If you like Forrest Gump, you love this.